Double Datin'

Sabrina's POV

"Monday through Friday she off in her zone, come Friday night then she know that it's on. Call her girls she rolling up!" I smiled, singing along to Cameron Dallas' old song She Bad.

"Damn I love Saturdays." I sighed, getting out of my jeep once I parked in front of Starbucks.

"Shake that, work that. Move that, yeah!" I continued singing since I was playing the song on my phone and I had headphones in.

On Saturdays I'm off, obviously.

I got into a pretty short line once I entered the coffee shop because I already knew my order.

"She a good girl–" I started again, but this time someone else behind me replied.

Oops was I too loud?

"But you know she bad though!" I turned around.

"Oh Ethan! Hey what's up?" I smiled widely, giving him a tight hug.

I haven't seen him and Grayson in months!

"Where's Gray?" I asked him, looking around noticing that he's not here.

"What is he your favorite twin?" Ethan smirked at me once we pulled away from the hug.

"Oh please both of you are my favorite can't compete." I shrugged.

"What are you doing here?" I asked he usually doesn't go to Starbucks daily, Grayson would go usually.

"Well Rowan wanted a pink drink from here so I'm not surprised seeing you here too." He smirked at me, making me blush.

"Yeah yeah we both like the drink." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey listen! Rowan and I were just on our way for a lunch date do want to join us?" He asked me.

"Uh–Shawn isn't with me Ethan." I chuckled.

"I know I meant we can meet up like in an hour?" He asked me.

"Does Rowan mind?" I asked him.

I don't want to intrude.

"Of course not! We're talking about you and Shawn here she loves you both to bits." He scoffed.

"Right in that case sure E, we'll be double datin' with you guys in an hour." I chuckled as I went towards the cashier since it was my turn.

"Great! Meet us at the sushi place around the corner, I've heard that they're really good." He told me.

"Oh I'm so up for sushi it's a plan!" I nodded, turning my attention towards the cashier.

"One grande iced chocolate and one grande pink drink please." I smiled at the young worker and glanced at his name tag, Eric.

Eric, I like that name.

"Finally someone ordered an iced chocolate!" He smiled at me, ringing up my order.

"Really? My boyfriend loves your iced chocolates, it's what he always gets here." I chuckled.

"Well–not enough people choose it. Glad you did though because my boyfriend would love to hear it. It's his favorite too." He smiled at me.

"Aw that's cute Eric, what's his name?" I smiled noticing that there was now no one behind me since Ethan went to the other open cashier.

"His name is Shawn, he'd be glad to hear someone buying his order." He winked at me, giving me back my card.