She Knows

Sabrina's POV

Next Morning

"Good morning Sab!" Shawn called once I came down ready for another day at set.

"Morning." I yawned, sitting on the stool in front of him.

"I'm making chocolate pancakes with bananas and strawberries." He told me.

"Really? Liyah's favorite huh?" I questioned.

"Yeah why?" He asked.

"We're telling her today." I told him, making him nod.

She fell asleep early last night so we decided to tell her the next day.

"Exactly why I'm making her favorite." He replied.

"Well how are we going to tell her then?" I asked him.

"How about you start off and we just tell her together? Just tell her the truth." He shrugged.

"You're right." I sighed.

"Do you think she'd get mad or wouldn't want to talk to me?" I asked, making him stop what he was doing to look up at me.

"Sabrina if there's one thing I know about my sister is that she'll never not talk to you. You're her favorite person, if she gets a little upset so be it. She'll eventually realize that what you did made you happy and she'd want you to be happy." He smiled, kissing my cheek before continuing to cook.

"Thanks Shawn." I smiled.

He is the best at making people feel better.

"It's the truth plus I'm her brother, she knows I'm good for you." He added.

"Oh really?" I smirked.

"Oh yes." He laughed.

"We'll see about that, Mendes." I grinned.

"Yes we will Sab, we will eventually." He said making me quirk up an eyebrow.

What's he getting at?

"Good morning beautiful people!" Liyah smiled, walking into view.

Now I'm getting nervous.

"Why in such a good mood hon?" I laughed as she kissed my cheek, then Shawn's.

"Well Hayes called and we're going to go on a date! A date at my favorite restaurant as well, it's a cook on your own kind of place our fave!" She winked at me.

"I'm so happy for you!" I smiled as she sat down on the stool next to mine.

"Aaliyah we have to talk to you." Shawn spoke up, looking at me.

"Yes we do." I nodded, looking at her.

"Right what is it?" She asked us.

"Well you know how you and Hayes are beginning to start a relationship together?" I asked, making her nod in reply.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Well you see I've kissed someone recently as well." I told her making her gasp.

"Sab! Since when? Who?" She asked me.

"Well–" then I looked at Shawn, her following my gaze.

"Woah–" She looked at him then back at me.

"You?" She pointed at Shawn.

"Yes." He nodded, confirming it.

"Wow Sab I did not see this coming." She chuckled.