The Ski Lodge

Sabrina's POV

"Aaliyah would you stop freaking out?" I laughed at her as I got ready for the long day ahead of me.

"But Sabrina it's the ski lodge episode! You've seen Boy Meets World it's iconic!" She squealed.

"Liyah! If you're going to come on set with me today you can't freak out when Uriah and I do this scene alright?" I chuckled at the girl sitting on my bed.

She knows all too well that this episode is a big one, especially for her because she is a huge fan.

"Right I'll zip it I'll be with Shawn I'm fine." She smiled.

"Alright then ready to go?" I laughed as she sprinted out of my room.

"Sabrina! Ready?" Shawn asked as he saw me walk down the stairs.

"Yes! I've got strict orders from my stylist saying that I couldn't do anything to my hair or face so I'm all natural today." I chuckled, walking passed Hayes and Matt.

"Let us know if something happens between Maia and Lucas!" Hayes smirked.

"Or Maia and Josh which I'm all for!" Matt chuckled as Hayes glared at him.

"Hey don't forget that Riley likes Lucas too Hayes and it's sort of a love triangle thing." I told them.

"Plus does Maia even like Lucas that way or not?" Aaliyah spoke up making both boys gasp.

"Bye!" Shawn laughed, pushing Liyah and I out of the house before they both start going insane.

"Dude! Did you see their faces?" I laughed as Shawn got into the driver's seat of my jeep.

"I know they're big fans of the show that's for sure." Shawn chuckled, buckling up.

"What do you think Mendes, do you think Maia likes Lucas more than Riley?" I asked him, making Liyah look up.

"Not a chance Josh and Maia are definitely happening." He smirked making Liyah squeal.

"Yes big brother, you know what's up!" She smiled, high fiveing Shawn.

My friends wouldn't give them up for the world.

"Alright Sabrina and Uriah! You know your lines?" The director asked us as we got into position and sat next to the bay window in the cabin.

"Yes!" I nodded, it's the last take and I am so ready to go home.

"Ready as we'll ever be." Uriah nodded.

"You look tired, U." I pointed out as I looked at him.

"I can say the same for you Sab." He chuckled.

We've spent the whole day shooting one whole episode, of course we're both tired.

The Scene They're Doing Above

"Alright and scene! Everyone go home! Great job today, you've all earned it." The director called out making me sigh in relief.

"Good job Sab it was nice holding hands with you for two whole minutes." Uriah laughed as we both stood up.

"I can say the same for you Uriah get some rest." I smiled before we hugged and both went our separate ways.