Long Nights

Aaliyah's POV

"I'm worried about Sabrina but I'm also worried about Shawn, he hasn't slept at all." I sighed as Matthew and I walked down the halls of the hospital.

"What? It's midnight and Hayes is out cold from crying." Matthew sighed as we stopped in front of the coffee station.

"Well of course Shawn is worried about her, that's his girlfriend." I told him.

"And your best friend." Matthew added.

"She is yours too." I sighed, grabbing my cup and thanked him before adding cream and sugar.

"We've just got to hope for the best right now Aaliyah." He put his arm around me as we walked back to the boys.

"But they aren't even telling us anything. All they keep saying is that they'll tell us in the morning!" I yelled, making Matt jump.

"Aaliyah they told us to get some rest for a reason! You're exhausted and only up because you want to see her. You really need some rest hon." He sighed, pulling me into a hug.

"Matthew is everything alright? I heard Aaliyah shout." Shawn walked up to us.

"Convince your sister to sleep, she is worried about Sab." He sighed before pulling away from me so that I could hug my brother.

"Come here you." Shawn opened up his arms.

"I'm going to sleep and check up on Hayes, I'll see you in the morning love." Matt kissed my head before walking off.

He is the best kind of friend you need during these times, so thankful for my Espinosa.

"Liyah you've got to sleep alright? Sab would want you to and you know that." Shawn spoke up.

"Yes we might not know how she's doing but you know that she is strong. She'd want you to be strong for her too right?" Shawn looked down at me.

I looked up to see the same glossy brown eyes looking down to meet mine.

"Alright Shawn let's get some sleep." I sighed.

"Do you want to take a drive first? You haven't eaten yet. Pizza Hut is still open and then we can stop by Dunkin' Donuts?" He suggested, making me smile.

"That is why you're the best big brother!" I smiled, following him passing the two passed out boys in the hospital's lobby.

Sabrina's doctor suggested that we spend the night here. I mean all he sees are worried teenagers in the middle of the night, so he allowed us to spend nights however long we needed here.

"How are you holding up bro?" I sniffled as I got into the passengers seat of his jeep.

"I'm alright I know that Sab would want me to be okay, though I've been crying for what seems like forever." He chuckled.

"She'll be okay and she has a lot to be coming back to. She has friends, family, and a boyfriend she can't let go." I smiled, squeezing his hand.

"Thank you Aaliyah, I know this is hard for you too but I'm here right?" He smiled.

"Right." I nodded as he pulled into Pizza Hut.

1 AM

"Guys?" Matthew yawned, sitting up from his spot.

"Do I smell food?" Hayes looked up from his phone.

I guess he's been up for a while now.

"We've got pizza Hayes." I smiled, kissing his lips as he pulled me down to lay next to him.

"You okay?" He whispered.