Jealous

"I know right–" I got cut off by hearing Shawn's voice call from upstairs.

"SABRINA!" I heard Shawn yell–no scream and not in a pleasant way.

"Damn Sab, what did you do?" Aaliyah asked me.

"He sounds angry." Matthew spoke up.

"Yikes good luck with him Sab." Hayes sighed.

"I wouldn't want to be you right now." Liyah nodded.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"He is scary when he's upset trust me I know, I'm his sister." She said.

"Sabrina I think that you should go up there before he–" but Matt got cut off.

"SAB!" Shawn yelled once again making us flinch.

"–Yells again." Matt finished.

"What did you do?" Liyah asked, concerned.

"Nothing I swear I've got no idea what's going on." I said standing up, making my way upstairs with the other three staring at me.

"Yes?" I asked him, opening up his bedroom door and closed it since there were currently three snoops downstairs.

"What is this?" He asked sternly, handing me his phone.

What is he talking about?

I looked down to see the photo of Noah Centineo and I the other day at the grocery store posted, noticing that his caption is what Shawn was talking about not to mention the comments.

ncentineo: It was great meeting Sab! She's such a sweetheart, love you babe!💙

"Shawn it's just a nickname, nothing else to it." I sighed.

Now I know what he is on about.

"He didn't have to say I love you, he knows that you're with me right?" Shawn asked.

"I'm not sure maybe not? I literally just met him yesterday love. We barely know each other, calm down for me?" I asked him, kissing his cheek.

It makes him relax and sure enough he calmed
down.

"I'm sorry that I acted this way I get jealous real easily, you can ask any of the people downstairs." He chuckled lightly.

"Speaking of them they said that you get pretty intense where you're angry and Liyah mentioned that she didn't want to be in my position right now when you yelled earlier." I smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"That's only because I'm known as the sweet and kind guy but when I get angry people see a different side of me." He shrugged, putting his arm around me.

"Well I don't mind seeing all sides of you Mendes, that's how we grow right?" I smiled, kissing him.

"Right my love." He chuckled continuing our kiss, until someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" Shawn chuckled, pulling away as I saw Matt and Liyah in the doorway.

"May I help you two?" Shawn looked at them, already knowing why they came up.

"Oh there's no yelling, what did you do?" Liyah asked me.

"I'm a sweet person I can do anything." I shrugged.

"Alright since that's settled, wanna go out guys?" Matthew asked us.

"Where to?" Shawn spoke up, grabbing a black hoodie off of a hanger and tossing me a matching red one.

Wearing Shawn's hoodies and sweaters has became a habit of mine that he quite doesn't mind, thankfully.

"Anywhere but here, we've been home all day." He groaned.

"Oh we should go to the carnival!" I smiled, remembering that it was today and it was open around this time.

"That's right it's in town!" Aaliyah squealed, running out probably going to tell Hayes to get ready.

"But shouldn't we call security first, just in case it gets hectic?" Matthew asked.

"Should we?" I questioned.

"Well the carnival is a public place, we wouldn't want to get crowded or stopped." Shawn explained.

"Sure but can you just call one or two? I don't want to cause a scene." I replied.

"Of course Sab, I'm on it." Shawn nodded before kissing my cheek and walked out to make the call.

"Why don't you want security there Sab? They were hired for our safety to protect us, is something wrong?" Matthew asked.

"Well sometimes I don't like having the attention of everyone when we go out to public places." I sighed.

"I just wish that when we go out, all eyes wouldn't be on us. So that way we can just have fun without worrying if we'd get tackled by fans." I chuckled.

"You've gotta admit though, that was pretty funny." Matthew chuckled.

"Shawn got tackled by a girl around my height that one time! Who would've thought?" I laughed.

"You never know Sabrina, once in the Mendes Army always will be part of the army." Matthew winked.

"You've got that right Espinosa, absolutely right." I grinned.

"Are we ready to go?" Shawn appeared at the doorway.

"Ready Mendes." Matt nodded, walking out of the room.

"Hey Shawn?" I walked up to him.

"Yes Sabrina?" He hugged me once I was in reach.

"You do know that I'm part of your army now right?" I asked.

"Sabrina you've always been part of my army." He smiled, giving me a loving kiss before we made our way out of the room.

"There you two are, come on security are already outside!" Aaliyah called from the living room.

"Yeah and we got access to free passes for most of the rides so hurry up!" Hayes groaned, following Liyah and Matt out of the house.

"They really are meant for each other aren't they?" I chuckled as Shawn lead me outside.

"You have no idea Sab." Shawn smiled fondly, looking ahead at the the three goofballs we call family.

"You alright?" I asked him.

"I'm perfectly fine my love absolutely." He nodded, playfully pushing me into the car.

"Mendes!" I gasped as I fell onto Aaliyah's lap.

"Hi there." She laughed.

"Your brother, I swear." I groaned.

"It was your choice to be with him deal with it." Matthew joked from the backseat.

"Espinosa!" I laughed, hitting his arm.

"Ouch Sabrina!" He whined, trying to hit me back.

"Alright enough! Can we just get going–Matthew!" Hayes' eyes widened after he got punched in the arm.

"Sorry?" He put his hands up in defeat.

"Oh your on!" Hayes shook his head, leaping towards Matt.

"Guys!" Shawn laughed.

Just a usual day in the Mendes, Carpenter, Espinosa, Grier household.