1

Life.
What was so important about it?
I was always told that I needed to be alive so the people around me wouldn't mourn my loss. But, I didn't have any friends. I was bullied. Even though there was little of me that had been discovered, people still blamed me for their own problems. I always was anti-social. Always have been. My parents think there's something wrong with me. I get good grades, a B+ being my lowest. I'm quiet. If you think about it, there's not much about me to dislike.
Since I don't have many friends, I decided to try out for a K-Pop label. It was hard deciding between Pledis, BigHit, or JYP, or SM. I decided on SM because it was farthest away from my house and school. The last thing I wanted was for my school mates to see me as an idol.
I got onto my phone and looked up 'SM Entertainment auditions'. The nearest audition was two months away. 'Perfect amount of time to train,' I thought. I spent the next two months taking dance classes. My teacher said I was a natural, but considering I was in a class with 5 year olds, she was probably just trained to say that. I thought I was horrible. I practiced my vocals at the local recording studio my Aunt Haera owned. Aunt Haera was the closest thing I had to a sister. She was two years older than me, and she was really the only person I could trust. She had already graduated High School, and was attending Gangam-il University. After one week of primary dance school, I moved to intermediate dance school. After one week of hard training, I was finally ready for qualifying dance school at the actual SM building. Qualifying dance school is the dance school everyone has to take if they want to audition. If you don't take this class, you don't audition. I almost didn't make it through Qualifying Dance. By that I mean I almost quit. Every day, I had to drive for 20 minutes to SM Entertainment and then train for 9 hours at a time, with 10 minute water/bathroom breaks every hour. At the end of the week, two people would be sent home, every week. If you made it through, you got to audition. I was one of those people. At the two month mark, we made our way from the Qualifying Dance Studio to the Idol Hall. You could see the idols practicing in every room, due to the top half of the walls were made of sound-proof glass. I saw Super Junior, EXO, SHINee, f(x), NCT, KANGTA, and BoA. I freaked out when the door to SHINee's practice room opened and only 4 of them walked out, and they looked sad. I wanted to ask them what was wrong, but we were told not to talk to anyone.
After we arrived in Idol Hall we were told that we would each be called in one at a time, or according to your partner/group. I was called in third. It's times like these I wished my surname wasn't Cha. I stood up, took a deep breath, and walked in. 'Just get it over with, (Y/N).' I walked in and saw Han Semin and Nam Soyoung sitting in front of me. "Hello Cha (Y/N)! Please sing your song." I took a deep breath and began.

sigye sorie nuneul tteumyeon
saerob jiman gateun haru
amu saenggag eobsi geujeo
maeil gadeon daero hyanghaetji

hajiman jeogi naega gaboji motan
neomu keugo nopa
sangsang jocha motaebon jeo
byeogeul neomeo deo gabogo sipeo

jogeum tteollineun mameun gamchugo
geunyang ne sonman
kkog jabgo dalligo sipeora
mag ssoda jineun chorog bisoge
urin deo sing geureowo jyeom
neul ai gatdeon cheoreobt giman haetdeon
naega deo keobeorin geon nareul mideojun
ne nunbit hana, hanbeonui miso
geugeollo chungbun haetdago

barami marhae juneun
yaegi sesangeun deo geochil damyeo
hajiman idaero ramyeon waenji
gwaenchanheul geotman gata

nae meorit soge
neomchineun jilmun deure
nuga dabhae julkka
han eobsi gidari jiman geu
dabeul chatneun geon
nayeot daneun geol

jogeum tteollineun mameun gamchugo
geunyang ne sonman
kkog jabgo dalligo sipeora
mag ssoda jineun chorog bisoge
urin deo sing geureowo jyeom
neul ai gatdeon cheoreobt giman haetdeon
naega deo keobeorin geon nareul mideojun
ne nunbit hana, hanbeonui miso
geugeollo chungbun haetdago

gadeon giri teullyeo,
hogeun maghyeo isseo
meomchwo seol ttae
urin eotteohge haeya halkka
geurigo geu gireul
neomeo seoneun geu sungan
eotteon eolgullo seo isseulkka

jogeum tteollineun mameun gamchugo
geunyang ne sonman
kkog jabgo dalligo sipeora
mag ssoda jineun chorog bisoge
urin deo sing geureowo jyeom
neul ai gatdeon cheoreobt giman haetdeon
naega deo keobeorin geon nareul mideojun
ne nunbit hana, hanbeonui miso
geugeollo chungbun haetdago

"Very good, I can see you decided on Green Rain by our very own SHINee. Now for your dance portion."

"Very good. We will get back to you in a few weeks." "Thank you, gamsahamnida."