3

Minho and I sat in silence for a few minutes before Key came in again. "Oh, I see you two have become friends. Anyways, we're going to get dinner, if you guys want to come." He walked out. "You coming?" "I'm not that hungry." "Okay, just don't get too bored while you're here alone." I smiled, but very faintly. Minho hugged me and left the room. I haven't had any appetite for the past month, and it didn't look like it. My mom thinks I've been eating the lunches she packs for me every day, but in reality, I just throw them away. When I get home I tell her I'm still so full from lunch. I got my phone out and saw dozens of texts from my mom. She was asking if I'm okay. I groaned and threw my phone on the bed next to me. I grabbed my laptop out of my bag and typed in GrubHub. I scrolled through the millions of restaurants in the Seoul area, and clicked on a Starbucks, which pulled up the menu. I clicked on Frappuccinos  and scrolled down until I saw Java Chip. I ordered a venti and sat back. The doorbell rung and I got up to get my drink. I got it and went back upstairs and surfed the web. The boys eventually got home after about four hours. Minho immediately came upstairs and began conversing with me. "What'd you do while we were gone?" "Surfed the internet, drank coffee. The usual." "Oh." Taemin walked in. "Have I introduced myself yet?" I shook my head. "Sorry, I'm Taemin." "I'm y/n, but I'm sure you already know that.." I chuckled. "Yeah..." Taemin came and sat down on the other side of me. "Tell me about yourself! Why'd you audition?" I heard Minho cough. "I've always been alone, no friends, not even an acquaintance to talk to here and there. The only person I could trust in my life was my cat. I told him my secrets, and finally when my cat died, I resorted to pictures. I believe my cat died because he hated listening to me. I'm nothing to anyone. Not even my own father cares about me. He's an alcoholic. He came home every night at 10:00 and drank. He drank until he had to go back to the store for another three bottles of whiskey. He drank until he couldn't handle his life at home anymore, and ran away. The thing is, my mom was never in line to deal with him. She went to bed before he got home, and he left before she woke up. I was the only one that dealt with him. Even if I only said one word, heck if I was on the couch and he came in the room, I got yelled at. He finally ran away one day, just didn't come home from work. Mom and I were worried, because we knew deep down we both loved him. Her husband, my father." I felt the first tear fall. "He didn't love any of us, yet we became worried when he didn't come home." My tears started flowing. "(Y/n) please don't cry.." Minho pulled me into a hug. "He left. He left us when we were at our worst. We were broke. We were broke because he used all of our money on his stupid alcohol!" Key came in the room. "Is everything oka-- What's wrong??" Key now came to sit beside me. "(Y/n) we had no idea..." "Yeah. That's what everyone else said about Jonghyun after he took his life." "Don't use that, Taemin. Not in her situation."

I eventually felt myself cry myself to sleep in Minho's arms. When I awoke in the morning, I was wrapped in his arms, laying down on my bed, with Taemin and Key asleep on the floor on top of one another. I felt Minho's grip shift. It tightened, and I felt myself go back to sleep. I was woken up by Onew. "(Y/n) wake up." My eyes fluttered open. "Minho can't get up. Or, he could, but he didn't want to wake you. I sat up. "I'm going back to sleep." "Yah, get up. You have training." "CRAP!"