8

"Guys!" We walked in the door. "Guys I'm calling a meeting!" Soon ten or twelve boys, age ranging between 15 and 25 walked in. That's younger than me. I sighed. "Hyung, who is that girl?" "It's my sister, Hyungwo." Some of them sat down, while some stood. My brother sat on the wooden coffee table. "Guys, this is my sister. Don't hurt her, if you do, you're dead." "Wasn't she the one who stopped us from killing that dude earlier?" "Yes. That was a member of her band. Speaking of, we're relocating to the other side of Seoul." Junfei looked around the room, almost challenging anyone to speak. "And we will not be killing anyone." The room erupted into complaints. "Hyung!" "Why???" "But that's our job!" My brother tried to calm the situation down, but failed. "Guys, calm down!!" The room kept talking. My brother slammed his hand on the table. "GUYS!!!" The room got silent immediately. "I'm your leader, you will do what I say. We will steal, hurt and manipulate anyone we can. We will have to wear masks. That way, no one knows our face. If someone wants to leave the gang, they can do so with zero trouble from other gangs. Keep it on your chin at all times, unless you're alone with family or a girlfriend. But if we're here, or on a mission you have to have it on. Next, the topic of my sister. She is 18, no one older than that by 2 years is allowed near her without me around. If I find out you did so, you're out of the gang. She will visit us once a week, or we will visit her. I'm trying to be a good brother, so don't kill me. You can introduce yourselves if you want. Maknaes first." A bright and cheerful boy came up to me. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name's Dongyae. I'm 17 years old." Next was another boy, but he seemed more laid back and chill. "I'm Chenyae, call me Chen. I'm Dongyae's twin." Next was a boy who was taller. "I'm Rengae, I'm 16." "Hello, my name is Byenkae. I'm 18 years old." "I'm Daehyun. I'm 19." Next was a dark boy. He had a cloak on, and dark eyeliner. He had ice blue contacts in. "Why hello, my name is Dyongsen, but you are welcome to call me Sen. I'm 24." "My name is Kang Kunhyung. I am 19." "I'm Saenghyen. Pleasure to meet you, I am 20 years in age." "My name is Kyunsen. I am 21." "I'm 22, and my name is Gyensae." "My name is Hyungbae. I am 21." My brother looked at me. "Introduce yourself." "Oh, I'm (y/n)." They all smiled. It was awkward, no one knew what to say. "Well, guys go back to your rooms,  My sister and I have to talk." The guys went back to their rooms, leaving me and my brother alone.