17

Eventually Gyensae fell asleep. I was rubbing his hair off of his forehead as he was laying on his back on my chest. 

Then there was a knock on the door.

I gently pushed Gyensae off of me and onto a pillow, and went to open it. Before I could even see who it was, I was slammed on a wall while maybe 7 men in black went to find Gyensae. It wasn't the cops, it was a gang. 

"GYE---!!!" My mouth was covered by the man in front of me. 

"Ah, so Mr. Cho finally got himself a girlfriend."

A man walked in the door with a knife in his hand.

"It's about time. When he was growing up he could never grasp the whole love concept." He walked towards me. "Seiyung, let her go."

The man holding my mouth let me go, and I gasped for air.

"What's your name?"

"I'll never tell you."

"Ah, feisty are we?"

He kicked my shin, and I so wanted to cry out in pain, but I couldn't let them see me cry, so I swallowed the pain and took everything he gave me.

"What. Is your name?"

"I'm not telling you."

He kicked me again.

"If you don't start talking, will have to give you some worse injuries to deal with." He smirked. "What, I ask, is your name?"

"I'm not telling you! Let Gyensae go, take me, kill me. It doesn't matter who you kill, does it? Just let me die, not him! He's out of the gang my brother is in charge of, he left for me! You can't just kill him as soon as he was given freedom. That's not fair, it's not fair!"

I gave into the emotions that were consuming me and fell to my knees, releasing my emotions in the form of tears.

Then three men came out of the room, holding Gyensae. He was bloody, looking like he had been punched at least fifty times.

He had just enough strength to look at me, and the only things I saw was his bloody mouth and his pained eyes before I was yanked up and taken outside, separated from Gyensae.

The leader locked me in a car and went back inside, I'm assuming to deal with Gyensae.

I started crying again. Everything that had happened recently started flooding back into my mind, overtaking my thoughts.

The entire situation with Key, my mom's death, everthing to do with Junfei. It came back like a flood.

This time, instead of sadness, my feeling was anger. I was mad.

Mad at Key.

Mad at my mom.

Mad at Junfei.

I was mad at nothing.

So I decided to use that anger to start rummaging through the van that they locked me in, foolish of them to not tie me up.

Eventually I found a key that I started banging on the window with.

It cracked after about twenty hits to the corner of it.

I hit it harder, and eventually the glass shattered and fell onto the road.

I climbed out of the window, and ran to the nearest public place.

"HELP!!"

Immediately three or four people came to my aid.

"What's wrong?"

"Is everything okay?"

I told them everything that had just happened.

One of them pulled out their phone and called the police, the others started following me to the apartment.

When we got back, however, the van was gone. Shattered glass still on the road. I went inside, and every piece of evidence was gone. No blood, no doors open. Even the sheets from the bed were nowhere to be found.

"FUCK!"

I walked outside slowly.

"Everything is gone."

The people that were with me consisted of two boys, one about 21 and the other about 18, and a girl about 24.

The 18 year old was the one who called the police.

The arrived, and searched the house.

Unfortunately, they didn't find anything except the shards of glass in the road.

~

Weeks went by, and Gyensae was still missing.

Taemin and Onew were there for me always comforting me when I was sobbing in my room.

The police sent out a missing persons alert to notify the public, and we're even able to identify the type of car that the glass came from.

They tracked all vehicles with that model number and found two suspicious vehicles.

But Gyensae was still missing.

It's been four weeks since the incident happened, and I'm ready to take a break from training.

I need to find him.

~

Three days went by before I got a phone call from the officer in charge of the case one night.

"We think we have a lead in Cho Gyensae's kidnapping. We need you at the station at approximately 09:00 AM so we can go to the location together."

"Yes sir, I'll be there."

He hung up.

I lied down on my bed at stared at the ceiling.

What is going to happen after I get him back? Where will he stay? Will he break up with me? Will I be able to see him?

Is he even alive?

My phone started ringing. No Caller ID.

I answered it, with any hope of being a clue to Gyensae.

"Come to Grandfall Park tomorrow at 9:00 in the morning. Come alone."

I sat shocked at the phone call, and the man hung up.

I immediately called the officer back.

"I have a clue. I just got a phone call about going to Grandfall Park tomorrow at 9:00. Come around 9:30. They said for me to come alone."

I hung up.

I lied back down and smiled.

Maybe I will get my Gyensae back after all.