14

Gyensae lightly shook me awake. "(Y/N)." "Oh, yeah?" "I think we should tell Junfei about us." I looked up at Gyensae. "What?" "I think we should tell your brother about us dating." "Why?" "Because the worst that can happen is him be furious. He can't force us to move away from each other because I'll just move back here." He read my expression. "I'm going to leave the gang first. After the papers are signed, he can't make me stay. Then I'll tell him." "I want to be the one who tells him." "What?" "If he's going to be mad, then he'll hurt you. He won't hurt me, I'm his sister." "Sometimes he lets his anger get the best of him. You can't be sure you won't get hurt. I can take a punch or two, you can't." I looked at my hands. I felt Gyensae's arms slide around my waist, kind of like a back hug. "Gyensae... I know for a fact that he won't hurt me. I'll tell him slowly, it won't be much of a shock that way." Gyensae thought for a second before answering. "Fine, but if you get hurt, it's not my fault. You can tell him while I'm signing the papers and bidding my farewells." 

We walked in the warehouse. Gyensae went into the room where Junfei was and told him he wanted to leave. Sen walked out and grabbed the papers. Gyensae gave me a thumbs up. I knocked on the already open door and walked in. "Hey." "Hey, what's up?" "The sky." Junfei rolled his eyes. "No duh." I sat down in the chair where Sen was most likely sitting. "I need to tell you something." "Go on..." "So, you know how Gyensae and I hang out a lot." "Yeah...?" "Well... we're dating..." "WHAT!?" "Relax, before you freak out, listen to me, it's no--" "NO! IT'S A HUGE DEAL!!" He stopped yelling and let himself calm down. "How did this happen?" "He told me he loved me, and I felt the same." "He told you that you loved him back?" "No, I told him that part." "I can't believe this, I trusted him!" "He's 22!!" "So!? You should be happy for me! Not to mention you took his life away. I can't speak for everyone else, because I don't know their story, but you took him away from his life." "You are nothing. You are nothing but a replacement for the dead member of a band that isn't popular." The words stung. I felt tears flood my eyes as I ran out of the door of his room. I didn't even tell Gyensae where I was going as he watched me wipe my tears and walk out of the warehouse. "(Y/N)!!" It was Gyensae calling my name. I kept charging through the woods, finally reaching a clearing. It was odd, it was a garden. There was a cherry blossom tree in the middle of it, with a bench underneath it. I sat down on the bench and I brought my knees up to my chest. I cried into my knees. I was far away from Gyensae now, in fact, I didn't even know where I was. It was so quiet and peaceful; the only audible things were my crying and the leaves hitting each other as the wind blew. It was like a movie, all you need is the rain. "Hello?" I lifted my head up. "Hello?" I looked around, looking for the source of the voice. "Is that a person?" "Hello?" "Oh, you're a girl! I was starting to think you were a ghost or something." The voice chuckled. Soon there was a figure next to me. "Why are you crying?" "My brother's a dick, that's why." He chuckled. "I'm Jackson."