Chapter 9

I was screaming for someone to go after him. I was screaming at Jasper to wake up. Nothing what so ever. I was breaking down as I hovered over Jasper crying, my father coming to pull me away from him. I fought to get free of my father’s grasp but I gave up turning into him, crying into his chest. I was sobbing, everyone of Gabriel’s family surrounding me to give me a hug but it had all faded away when left saw Andrew screaming his name and running to him with AJ in her arms. And that was when my father picked me up in his arms carrying me off to the bed room he found me in earlier. He set me down there kissing my forehead before he walked out letting me cry myself to sleep. It was a restless sleep of tossing and turning in a terrible nightmare. I was in a half state of sleep and of wakefulness when I felt arms wrap around me and I awoke from my nightmare screaming.

“Shh!” I heard a familiar voice whisper.

I didn’t want to look. I was imagining things!!

“Blake look at me please.” I heard the voice say.

I hesitantly look expecting to see no one there but when I looked Jasper sat there in bed looking down at me. I blinked multiple times expecting him to vanish but he didn’t.

“Jazz?” I whispered reaching out to him.

My fingers rested slightly on his stubbly chin, that I remembered kissing last night when we created the baby I was pregnant with now. Tears began to form in my eyes once again, but this time they were tears of happiness as I looked him over. He was alive!!!!!!!

“JAZZ!” I cried tackling him, making him fall backward as he wrapped his arms around me. “Jasper, I thought you were dead.”

“So did I.” He whispered back kissing my lips.

I kissed him back hungrily as I cried but I pulled away suddenly, needing to tell him that I was pregnant with his child.

“I’m so happy you didn’t see what happened, but Blake where did you go during that time?” He asked me as I looked down.

I took his hand in my own as I placed in on my stomach saying. “I got sick.” I did not dare to look up at him as I let him figure out what I meant by that.

“You’re….” He trailed off shutting him mouth. “I got you….” He seemed to not be able to say the word. “We are having a b-b-baby?” And when he finally asked this, his voice was a whisper and his voice was filled with shock.

I looked up at him to see that his black eyes were shinning. I nodded to his question and at that he looked down at where his hand was, a smile formed on his face and tears formed in his eyes.

“A baby?” He said again. “But I thought we used…”

“Nope.” I said with a small giggle. “Someone was being very impatient.”

He blushed slightly.

“Come on lets go tell…TESSA!” He suddenly jumped out of the bed. “Gabriel has her!!” He gave me a quick kiss before running out of the room. “I will be back, Love. I will be back with Tessa and then we will have our family back.”

Jasper’s P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I could, picking up the scent of my daughter. I was not going to lose her to Gabriel. He took my daughter and I was determined to get her back. And as I ran I thought of my pregnant mate that said yes to marrying me. I was gunna have the family I have always dreamed of but my daughter was missing and I needed to get her back so she could be part of the family. And that was when I realized I would have to kill Gabriel to put a stop to this all, to get my little girl back. And for once I was not going to feel regret for doing this to the one person who screwed my life up big time.

I found where Gabriel was keeping my little girl, I could hear her crying off in the distance, they weren’t that far away. I ran faster tackling Gabriel where he stood screaming at my daughter to shut up. I would never stand for someone to scream at my little girl. I would kill them, I would never even think of yelling at her, yes I may talk to her and raise my voice but never yell or scream at her. I reached for the gun in his waist band, I was doing this quick.

“Close your eyes. And over your ears while humming, Tessa.” I told her and when she did so I hit Gabriel hard stunning him before I stood aiming the gun at his chest, right at his heart. I then pulled the trigger.

Gabriel lay there motionless on the ground. I dropped the gun picking up Tessa before walking off. I told her to open her eyes and to stop humming when I knew we could no longer see Gabriel. I then took her home to our family. And once there I told the guys where to find Gabriel’s body before going to find Blake.

______________________________

Dear reader,

Yes that is the end of the story but stay in tune for the epilogue.

From

Theblackwerewolf <3