dollar bill

I swish my hand around a bit, trying to build up the suspense. You know, because this game is just so exciting. I feel something thin and papery and my curiosity gets the better of me so I pull it out.

"A dollar bill?! Who the fuck does this represent?" I exclaim, waving the flimsy thing around in the air. (Me editing: DOLLA DOLLA BILLS YALL!!! oh lord help. Someone stop me.)

"That would be me, babe."

I groan. This can not be happening. I'm going to be stuck in a closet for seven whole minutes with Tony Stark? Now, don't get me wrong i've liked Tony for a while now. But we've had this thing going on where we tease, poke fun at, and bother each other going on lately, and i don't really wanna screw with that. It's kinda fun.

"Oh don't look so happy." He smirks at me. "Okay Clint, seven minutes on the clock." I reluctantly follow Tony into the dark closet. As soon as the door clicks shut behind me, he's all over me, pinning my arms above my head on the wall. I feel his heavy, uneven breathing on my neck and I shiver. He chuckles darkly and I can feel the vibration on my skin. 

"I'm going to kiss you." he breathes. I scan his eyes for any sense of joking. When I don't find anything but seriousness, my mouth drops open in shock.

I had expected him to tease me and flirt, maybe be just a general dick the whole time, but not actually want to kiss me. Or ask before he kisses me.

"So is that a yes or...?"

"Yes." I whisper.

Tony looks at me. And then he grins seductively. His face slowly approaches mine.

I laugh.

"Stop teasing."

He still encroaches forward at a snails pace, stopping when our noses brush. He smiles wider at the look of frustration spreading on my face.

"Tony..." I whine.

And at that he crushes my lips with his and we quickly move into a rhythm, one of his hands cupping my neck, the other still pinning my hands to the wall.

Tony breaks apart from me, leaving my head spinning.

"Woah." he pants, smirking at me.

"I'm enough to make the Tony Stark breathless?" I give him a lopsided grin.

"Damn right you are. We should've done this sooner." He says before connecting his mouth with mine again, this time softer.

"Tiiiiiiiimes up!" Clint's cheery voice calls from the doorframe. Tony and I slowly break apart.

"We'll continue this later." He whispers into my ear as he walks out the closet door, making me shiver. I exit the closet as well, entering a room of smirking Avengers.

"What happened? Mr. Stark won't tell us anything!" Peter whined. I just smirk evilly.

"I'm not one to kiss and tell." I say, winking at Tony. There, let them make what they want to of that. I gesture to Nat. It's her turn now.