lightning key chain

I shove my hand in and stir  up the items inside Tony's hat.

"Come on babe, just pick one." Tony whines, pouting.

"Ugh, fine. Just trying to make this game actually fun." I stick my tongue out at him and tug on the next item my hand lands on.

Out pops a lightning bolt key chain, swinging away.

"Thor." I mutter. Out of the corner of my eye I see the god stand from his seat beside Loki.

I mimic him and march into the closet. The door shuts behind us and we're encased in darkness. (Me editing: aw that's cute, I tried to make her authorative. <---is that even a word)

And silence.

The fact that we've never talked to each other must have something to do with it.

Now, don't get me wrong, I find Thor very attractive. But all I know about him is that he reminds me of Point Break and is a thunder god from an ass place.

"So, Lady (y/n)? What do people generally do in these closets?"

Oh ho, definitely should've talked to him sooner.

That accent is almost as pleasing as his face.

"Well, it goes a little something like this." I step towards his form across from me. I reach him and place my hands on his chest, going up on my top toes to plant a kiss on Thor's lips.

His hands slowly settle on my hips and my arms snake around his neck, but the kiss stays sweet and innocent. It's nice to have something innocent for a change, considering the job we all do.

I pull back a bit, our faces still inches away from each other. He gives me a sweet smile, eyes glinting.

"Lady (y/n), I know we've never talked but I'd love to get to know you better." he murmurs. I give a returning grin.

"I'd like that."

Thor slowly starts leaning in for another kiss but then bam! The door opens to reveal a smirking Loki. Thor and I leap apart.

"Times up, brother." He sniggers. Thor's face hardens and he grabs my hand and yanks me out of the closet. Plopping me down beside him, he looks at his devilishly grinning brother and to my surprise, settles his arm around my shoulders.

"Sweet! A couple! Now, Natasha..." Tony begins the start of a new round.