arrow head

I shoved my hand in and out as fast as I could.

"Ooh nice reflexes." Tony teased. I shot him a death glare and looked at the item I had yanked out of the hat. (Me editing: kinky *wink wonk*. Jk jk I'm an innocent satan bean)

An arrow head.

Off Clint's arrow.

I look up at Clint, who's grinning.

"Well, come on (y/l/n), lets get going." He says, grabbing my wrist and dragging me into the closet.

"Barton! Slow down." I say, giggling.

"I'm sorry, I just..." He closes the door behind him and pulls my face closer to him, his thumbs stroking my cheeks. "I've wanted to be locked in a closet with you for so long." I scrunch up my face and give him a funny look.

"Uh, really?"

"Well, no. But you get what I mean."

I nod.

"I, uh, c-can I kiss you?" he says, his voice barely audible. I nod vigorously.

Slowly Clint pulls me in, and when our lips touch, it's fireworks. After a while the kiss begins to get more heated. Clint taps twice on my thigh, gesturing for me to jump and I do, wrapping my legs around his waist. He backs me against a wall and moves his lips along my jaw while snaking his hand up my shirt.

Suddenly, light floods the closet. Clint and I break apart to see Tony snapping pictures with his phone while humming "The Hanging Tree" from the Hunger Games. (Me editing: aha. Ahahaha. I'm funny)

"Snap this you dick!" I say, flipping him off. Clint laughs and sets me down, kissing my cheek and leading me out of the closet.