Tree bros- Demons Chasing Me (P.T 4)

:)

~~~

After about 20 minutes of walking, it seemed like Zoe and Alana had lost us. I sighed, falling onto the grass. We were in the middle of a grassland, with only few trees. I look around. The sun was rising, and I feared Zoe and Alana had already alerted the Demon Clan about me and Evan.

Just then, I saw a bridge going over a lake, and right after that, I saw what seemed like a village.

"C-Connor! Look!" Evan says, as it comes into view.

"A village. We can make a stop, probably stay for about two days, but then we've got to move."

"Alright..."

We both started walking to the village, which seemed a few miles away. Just then, I brought something up.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a wyvern?"

"I... I was born again from an angel about 16 years ago, on my birthday. I was in the war between the Angels and Wyverns, but died. I was born again, and I do remember my childhood. My mother... I don't know if she's alive, and my father... Well he left when I was 7. I still remember that moment."

Evan smiles weakly.

"I know an angel was reborn, too, I don't know which one."

Connor smiled slightly, "When I found you, you were passed out. Was it because of Zoe and Alana?"

"Y-Yeah..."

The whole walking trip, we stayed silent. The only sound was the wind in the air, and leaves.

Once we get to the village, we look around. It was a busy day, as people were running around. The village felt lively. I kind of didn't like it.

Evan then points at an Inn, "Connor! There's an inn. Somewhere we can stay."

"Ah, good." I say, smiling. We both then walk over to the inn. Opening the door, a smell of freshly baked goods hit us like a bus. It kind of hurt my head. Evan smiled at the smile. Jeez, he's kind of adorable. We both walk to the front. A man was there, smiling.

"Hello. Are you looking for a place to spend?"

"Yes."

"Alright. A night is $69.99."

I take the money out of my pocket. What? I go to villages from time to time, getting money from working at jobs, and sometimes, actually most of the time, silently pickpocketing. It's pretty easy, and I've never gotten caught.

I give $120 to the man, as he smiles, and gives us a key.

"Your room number is 17."

We thank the man, and walk upstairs, where we find our room. Unlocking the door, I find the room very small and comforting. There was a small desk with a wooden chair, and a window. I smile at the room, thanking the gods and Satan that the room didn't smell like baked goods.

"Let's hope Zoe and Alana don't find us here." I say, as Evan nods.

The thing is...

There's only one bed.

Motherfuc-

Evan doesn't mind, and he puts his bag right beside the bed, until he finally realizes, THERES ONE BED.

"Uhm, Connor? T-There's only one bed."

"I'll sleep on the groun-"

"No! I-It's fine. W-We can sleep together if you're okay with it...?"

"Hmm? Sure." 
Since the sun was finally up, it was like, 9, and I was exhausted.

Evan flipped onto the bed, and I  did the same, just not falling on Evan. I then closed my eyes, and deeply inhaled.

"I'm so tired." I groan, as Evan sits up.

"C-Connor?"

I just look at him.

"Why did you help me...?"

"Because I wouldn't leave some cute boy I had found in the woods alone. You were passed out."

"But... You could've sensed that I was a wyvern... You are an angel."

"I sensed that you were a magical being, not just a human."

"But why? I'm just a nobody... I've been living on my own ever since I was reborn."

Evan got up, and stood in front of me. I looked at him.

"I was just a lonely boy. You had to help me. Why? Why couldn't you just leave me?"

~~~

Evan's eyes started brimming with tears, as Connor looked at him. He got up.

"You could've left me... I want to give up. I cant stand this anymore... being chased-"

Connor then slams onto Evan to a wall (kiNKY!), and looks down.

"The reason why I didn't leave you was because you needed saving! Seriously, Evan, if you're going to just say that you want to give up, you are dead wrong."

Evan was surprised. He then fell to the ground, tears pooling his eyes, and running down his cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"Evan," Connor leaned down, "you don't have to be sorry. I wanted to save you."

Connor then wrapped his arms around Evan, as he sobbed in his shirt.

"I'm not gonna leave. I'll stay by your side."

~~~

wower longer chapter

this was rushed im sorry sksks