Tree Bros- he's the cure

whoop angst
one day I'll write actual cute shit lmao
i also finally learnt how to make animatics uwu

~~~

Evan took a step back.

He was surrounded.

He agreed to meet the others over the mountain.

"Grrr!" The zombies growled, as Evan took another step back. His eyes brimmed with tears, before he gripped the knife in one hand and his hand gun in the other.

There were about ten zombies.

Shooting the first, he stabbed the second quickly. Evan then kicked the third zombies leg, and it fell to the ground, as Evan stabbed it.

This went on for some time, until all the zombies were gone.

Evan ran out, before he felt something grip on his leg. Falling to the ground, Evan looked down, and saw a zombie grip onto his foot. Putting his gun up. Evan was about to shoot, and when he did, it didn't work.

Out of bullets.

Evan dragged himself away, as he got up, and stabbed the zombie in the brain. It fell to the ground, laying dead. Evan looked at his leg, as he gasped.

"Holy-"

There, on his ankle, had a zombie scratch.

"Oh... Oh no..."

Evan took a breath in, before walking through the mountains.

~~~

After a few minutes, Evan was walking, and he didn't feel anything.

"Evan!"

Evan looked behind him, as he felt himself getting tackled in a hug, and felt a pair of lips press against him.

"Holy shit I thought I would've never thought I would see you again!"

Tears brimmed Connor's eyes, as he smiled. Connor got off of Evan, as they both got up.

"I- have to tell you guys something..."

Everyone looked at Evan.

"I'm- I was bitten."

Everyone stared at the boy in shock. Heidi was the first to speak.

"When were you bitten?"

"A few hours ago."

"That's not normal. Evan, somethings wrong with you. Remember when Christine got bit? She turned in a matter of minutes. Even when Alana got bit! She also turned in a matter of minutes."

"You're not saying...."

"Evan, you're the cure. The cure to turning everyone back. If we can give at least... I don't know... 20? people your blood, it'll be good."

"We have to kill him."

Zoe held her gun firmly in her hand, "He's the cure. We take his blood, and we give it to zombies."

"No-!" Connor yells, "We can't kill him!"

"Connor, we have to!" Jared yells behind Zoe. Michael and Jeremy look at each other, before Jeremy walks to Evan, and hugs him.

"We aren't gonna let you die."

By now, the only people who were against killing Evan were Connor, Heidi, and Jeremy.

"Babe, we have to. Imagine ending the apocalypse! Everything going back to the way it was suppose to be!" Michael yelled out, as Tears brimmed Evan's eyes. He really didn't want to die, but he might have to.

"If you want to get to Evan, you have to get through me, Jeremy, and Heidi!"

"Easy."

A gun shot was heard.

Everything went slow motion.

Connor fell backwards.

"NO!"

Zoe held her gun up high, still aimed at Connor, who was shot by his own sister.

Zoe, a loving sister, killed her own brother.

"CONNOR! NO! WAKE UP!"

Jeremy almost instantly shot Zoe in the leg. The girl let out a ear piercing scream, as she fell to the ground.

"ZOE!" Michael yelled, as he rushed to her side, "She's gonna die of lost of blood!"

Another gun shot was heard.

Everyone looked where the sound came from.

Evan fell to the ground, the gun he was holding, fell.

Evan Hansen killed himself because he couldn't keep the thought of everyone fighting over him.

There was only one way to fix this situation.

Kill Evan Hansen.

~~~

dABBB