Tree Bros - The Devil & Angel

ha i actually uploaded that's a surprise.

it's nearly 11 i have school but i took a 5 and a half hour nap through the day today i can't s l e e p.

this was taken off of insta it was a story prompt i loved it so creds to the creator of the prompt.

oh and tw! angst and cutting whoops i should start putting more tw's more often.

~

Ever since I was born, I had the ability to see others angels and devils. Everyone had one, and I  always listened to what their devil or angel's would say, and if they listened to the other more.

When I entered my last year of high school, I was very anxious. I  was scared on what everyone would do, and if there were some people who would listen to their devil so much, the school just might go to hell.

So here I am, on the first day of school. I look around, and see everyone. Their angels and devils just hanging on their shoulders. I shuddered. I wasn't born with an angel or devil. I just had the power to see it.

There was one boy.

He didn't have an angel or devil.

His name is Connor Murphy.

That's the odd part.

Connor is a loner, and he barely ever talks, though I did think he's kind of cut-

Stop it, Evan. You don't know if he even uses his devil or angel side more! I told myself, mentally screeching. Connor did grab my attention though. He wore all black, and had chipped, painted black finger nails, too. His hair was flipped over. It was long, and black/brown. He had his headphones in.

Connor then looked at me for two seconds, before I looked away, my face heating. Oh god, he's actually pretty!

~

After school, my mother had to work overtime, since she's a nurse, meaning I'm stuck at school, waiting for the bus, that doesn't get here until 5, and it's 3. I mentally cursed myself, sighing annoyingly.

Just then, I see Connor Murphy sit down beside me, since I was on a bench. Guess he was waiting for the bus too. 

But I realized something.

I saw his devil and angel.

His angel wasn't there.

It was his devil.  

My breathing quickened, as he looked down on me.

He might hurt me.

He uses his devil too much.

C'mon, I've got to move!

I-I-

Just then, the boy had shoved his sleeves lower. I take a quick glance.

I see cuts.

My heart stops.

This boy... listens to his devil... because his devil tells him he's a disappointment... that he doesn't deserve to live... oh no...

I was thinking that he would attack me, that he was bad, but in reality, he was told that he was bad himself.

I look up to the boy, and open my mouth.

"H-Hello,"

~~~

shorter than my dick.

pt 2?

i mean, i have ideas.