Tree Bros&Boyf riends-Zombie Apocalypse AU

uhhh
tw!
just a fuck load-a-blood
zombies aka people eating each other.
crossover of deh and bmc
a lot of death ay
i was watching walking dead game and this came to mind my ok uwu

~~~

It was another normal day.

Everyone was at school, learning, in class. Connor sat in the back, tipping a pencil on his nose, trying to keep it from falling. Right beside Connor, sat Evan, his crush. The loud speaker came on, as it caught everyone's attention.

"E-Everyone! Get o-out! There's-" A loud scream was heard, before there was a 'grrr' sound.

Everyone stared at the speaker, before everyone started screaming, running out the door. Connor took ahold of Evan's hand, without saying a word.

"Connor!?" Evan yelled, as Connor looked at his crush, a slight blush on his face, realizing he was holding Evan's hand.

"It sounds like someone's attacking the school. We need to get the fuck out."

Down the hall of the school, everyone was running the other way, while Connor and Evan were running down the other way.

"Why are we running the other way?!" Evan yelled, as Connor looked back at him.

"We need to find Zoe and Alana's class. Last time I checked, Michael and Jeremy were also in that class. I think Jared was also in that class."

Evan and Connor busted the classroom door open, and saw Michael, Jeremy, Jared, Zoe, and Alana were all grabbing a ruler, and breaking it so they could become sharper.

"Guys!" Evan yelled.

"Connor!" Zoe yelled, as everyone ran up to the two boys, "We need to get out the school."

"Most definitely."

"We need to find all the others! Christine, Rich-" Jeremy said, panicking.

"We'll run into them. Just wait." Michael reassured his boyfriend. All of them ran out the door, to see people still running.

There were people eating other people.

"Holy shit!" Michael yelled, as everyone was running. Just then, Christine, Jake, and Rich ran up to everyone.

"G-Guys!" Christine yelled, panting, "People were killing other- people!"

"Yeah, we saw." Alana said, as what seemed like a dead corpse, started walking to everyone.

~~~Connor~~~

"Guys- Guys!" Alana yelled, as we turned our attention to face what was going to attack us. Using the sharp ruler in his hand, Jared quickly stabbed the dead corpse walking towards them in the stomach, but it didn't die.

Zoe gave it a good punch in the face, as it fell back. Alana then stabbed it in the head. The corpse stopped moving. The brown skinned girl then kicked it off the ruler.

"Woah, Alana." Everyone said.

"We've got to go. Now!" I yelled, as everyone nodded. We ran out, down the stairs of the school. I skipped the stairs, but saw a load of zombies. They were blocking our way.

"We need a distraction." Michael said, as he reached down into his pocket, finding two quarters. Michael threw them across the stairs, hitting the corner. Every dead walking corpse's attention was caught by the sound, as they slowly walked to it. Everyone quickly but quietly ran down the stairs, running out the door beside the stairs.

Dead walking corpses were coming at us, but they were slow, and we were running. I was holding Evan's hand the entire time, until we got outside.

"Evan!!!"

Our attention was caught by a women running up to us.

"Mom!" Evan said, hugging his mom. Heidi smiled.

"I am so glad you're alive!"

Heidi Hansen had been working as the school nurse for a week, because the nurse at our school had been on vacation for like two weeks.

"C'mon, kids! Get to one of the buses! I have the key!"

Heidi had the key from one of the fast buses that can hold a lot of people in it. We all ran to the parking lot, seeing so many people walking like zombies. It was really scary.

"C'mon, kids!" Heidi yelled, as we all ran to her van. There was a lot of space.

Someone started banging on the door. We all peeked out.

"Open the door!" The girl yelled. Heidi opened the door to let the girl in.

"Brooke!" Christine yelled, as she hugged her friend, "Where's Chloe?"

"She- She was bitten. She died- I-"

Brooke's eyes blurred with tears, as Christine hugged her. Everyone looked at her with a saddened look. I looked at Evan, as he was breathing heavily.

"Evan, sweetie." Heidi said, as she handed him a bottle of pills, "You have your bottle I refilled up this morning, right?"

Evan nodded, as his mother kissed the top of his forehead, "Hon, it's all gonna be alright."

I looked out the window.

"Ms. Hansen! We have to go! Now!" I screamed, seeing at least 20-30 dead corpses walking towards us. Evan's mother turned the key, and we drove away, away from the school. Everyone sat down, trying to catch their breath.

"Who has weapons?"

Zoe, Alana, Jared, Michael, and Jeremy all rose their hands, the sharpened rulers in their hands.

"Those aren't gonna last very long. We need better weapons."

"Me and Zoe use to take Karate classes when we were younger. We quit a few weeks ago."

"Not to mention you also took ballet classes." Zoe said, giggling.

"Which gives me the skills to beat you up with my feet."

I put my hands in his pocket, sighing.

"I really do hope our parents are okay." I say.

"I hope.." Zoe said, as Heidi was driving like a mad women.

"Mom, where are we going?"

"Away from here. I don't know where, but away."

~~~

should i make this into a story

if at least five people comment saying a yes or anything like this ill make a story of this zombie au.

you fucking bet it bout to be angst.

anyway bye y'all.