~Chapter 1~

Hey guys! Welcome to my new account! I'm gonna quickly stop talking so you can get on with the story but please remember! This is the second book! So if you haven't read the first on, go on and check it out on my old account FlameWolf111
Anyways! I hope you Enjoy
"Shadows Within The Crowd"

Your POV my dude

      I could hear my heart beat within my chest as I took another few steps forward, making myself hide between a pillar of crumbling rubble and a nearby building. I could hear a faint voice call out in my ear but my focus was on the loud robotic steps that were passing by me.
     I leaned myself closer to the rocks, hiding myself the best I could as the steps became louder. My heart jumped into my throat, causing me to swallow my nerves in hopes to calm myself down
     "Walker report in." The voice said again into my ear, casing me to hold my breath as The clanking of gears and robotic sounds came closer and closer. There was then a shadow a little ways away, followed by a large Bastion.
     "Walker!" The voice called out louder. There was panicked talking on the other end as I felt my lungs screaming for air, and I now felt my heart pounding against my chest once more.
     The bastion then walked away, and the clanking became distant. Then the noise disappeared all together.
     I kept still and quiet for a few seconds before letting out a breath and taking in a gulp of air, allowing my lungs to take away the tension that was building inside my body. I then lifted my hand to my ear and pressed a button on my com.
      "I'm here" I mumbled out, trying my hardest to be quiet. There was a course sighs but the three that stood out most to me were my most trustworthy teammates.
     And that was Jesse McCree, Genji Shimada And Gabriel Reyes. Two being my closest friends and the other being the only family I had left. So you could only guess what lecture I was about to get.
"Walker, when I say report in. I expect you to report in." I heard my Uncle growl out, his voice laced with annoyance and slight worry.
     I pulled out my two pistols and re-loaded the two of them, a small smirk on my face as I replied.
      "Sorry about that, I had a Bastion on my tail and had to hide. I'm lucky the thing didn't see me." I called out as I peaked my head over the rubble I was hiding behind, my eyes scanning my surroundings as I looked around.
     After quickly making sure the cost was clear, I raised my hand up into the air and flicked my gun around my finger once and pointed out my index finger, quickly pulling my hand down after I did so. I could hear something running along the crumbling road as the footsteps got louder.
     I turned my head and let out a sigh as Eclipse ran into my view, his purple eyes slightly glowing in the moonlight as he came to a stop.
     "Walker, I swear to god your gonna be the end of all of us" I heard Jesse call out, followed by a slight chuckle from him. I felt myself smirk as I looked at Eclipse, motioning him to follow.
     The two of us then bolted up and began making our way to our temporary base.
     "Am I? Honestly I thought you would be the death of the team. Ether that or Genji." I chuckled out as I hid behind a nearby dumpster, allowing another bastion to quickly pass by me, it's red eye glowing as it searched its surroundings.
      There was a groan along with a laugh at the end of the com, I'm guessing Genji still wasn't used to our humor just yet.
"Both Of you shut your traps. Walker what's your status?" I heard Gabriel call out as I rushed to another crumbling building, Eclipse on my tail as we made our way there.
     "I'm running low on amo and a few wounds here and there but other than that, I'm alright. I'm making my way back to base right now." I murmured as I found what I was looking for. It sat in the middle of the road, but was kind of covered by the crumbling cement and glass.
     Quickly, I rushed to the small sewer and lifted the lid, allowing Eclipse to jump down into the deep darkness. Before I followed I allowed my eyes to scan the area once more, just to make sure that nothing was watching. Wouldn't want a Bastion to pop up in the base now would we?
"Look Out below Eclipse" I whispered loudly as I slid into the sewer, closing it shut as I did so. I landed on the ground, followed by a splash of water and concrete.
"Alright, well. Let's start making our way back to the others, yea?" I questioned as I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a small glow stick, cracking it and shaking it slightly as I did so. A small amount of yellow light began to glow from the thing as I looked around. Yep... this was the sewer. Luckily, no omnics would be down here, considering there are only a few places to get in from and almost all of them wouldn't fit.
Eclipse looked up at me and nearly responded in agreement with me, causing me to slightly smile. We then both turned right and began making our journey deeper into the musty cave like area.
"It's gonna be nice to see Jesse and the others. We have been out on patrol for about a week now haven't we?" I questioned while we took a left, the walls becoming more littered with foliage as we walked.
Eclipse let out a small chuff as his tail flicked back and forth. He must had really wanted to get to safety as well... he was also probably tired of fighting for a whole weeks straight
"Well, shouldn't be long now." I murmured out as I looked down at my wrist, a watch like object hanging securely on it. I then tapped on it twice and a holographic map of the sewer immediately popped up, showing us exactly where we were.
I let my finger scan as I saw where we were. Not far away, but it was like a maze down here so it would take some effort. Luckily with all my energy training I had, we could probably jog and make it there rather quick... that is if we don't have any-
     "What the-"
     Eclipses eyes widened let out a low growl. He then lunged at me, surprising me as his jaws went for my hand. He then snatched the glow stick and threw it into the murky water, the light quickly dying out as it floated to the bottom and down the river.
     "Ecl-" I was about to yell at him but quickly shut my mouth as I heard clanking coming from behind us. I felt panic rise within my chest as I reached into my bag and pulled out a small pair on nocturnal binoculars. Quickly, I turned them on and pulled them to my face.
     'Shit! A Nultrooper... how the hell did it get down here!" I questioned to myself angrily as Eclipse pulled on my leg, telling me to run. He really was like a dad in some ways
      Without second thought, I turned on my heel and began to run as quietly as I could, following the map by memory as we took a few sharp turns. I thought we would loose the Omnic, but I was wrong. It was in fact gaining on me. 
     "Eclipse, It's probably sending data to it's headquarters, telling them what turns were taking, we've got to take it out!" I called out as I pulled out both my pistols, loading them as we ran.
     I then stoped suddenly and turned, my pistols raised as I began firing. The Omnic stuttered a little bit but did not stop it's assault. It's hands turned to guns as they aimed for us.
     "Eclipse!" I called out, the panther disappearing as I called his name. I then reached out my hands out and quickly let as much energy as I could into them. I then threw the black substance that had formed in my hands to the ground. A large flame erupted from the mist, causing the dark place to be engulfed with life. Wings sprouted and a head formed as my newest creature let out a heart shattering screech.
"Flair! Quickly!" I called out as the Phoenix glanced over its shoulder and quickly looked back at the Omnic. He then raised his wings and held them back, his flaming feathers turning blue as he let out another screech.
Then, just as the Nultrooper fired, Flairs flames grew in the direction of it, melting the bullets before they could even get close to ether of us. The dangerous thing then melted and sunk to the ground, agonizing sounds coming from it as it's remains laid there.
(Yo it's never happened to me before but right here all of my writing got deleted so that's why I'm late on updating. Your welcome)

I let out a sigh as I rested my arms, allowing my guns to hang by my hips. I then turned the safety on and put them in there holsters, a content smirk on my face as I did so. I then lifted my head up to see Flairs golden eyes starring back at me as his flames died down. His feathers were now normal as he flew up to me, landing on my arm as he let out a soft chirp.
"Thank you so much Flair, I'm sorry if I bothered you." I smiled as I scratched under his beak, a cheerful chirp coming from the back of his throat.
You see, When Genji Joined Blackwatch, the boys and I began training more and Well... it was on accident but Genji almost sliced me in half and out of panic I threw out my hands to stop him but he stoped himself.
I remember opening my eyes and looking at the ground to see a bunch of ashes but before I could ask what the hell it was, a little head popped out in my direction, followed by a small chirp.
We both starred in aw as the little creatures tiny wings popped out as it made its way towards me, it's head nudging against me as it let out a purring like noise.
Well, Uncle let me have a few days off to raise it because I honestly had no Idea how it was a baby but I soon found out what he was and it all made sense. He was a Phoenix, and apparently with my father he had been killed and forced to regenerate from a baby. So I raised him and he's been with me ever since.
"Alright do you think you could do one more thing for me?" I questioned, a smile on my face as the large magical bird rubbed against my hand, some soft purrs coming from the back of his throat.
"Do you think you could light the way out of here? We're not far." I asked him. He immediately jumped up in the air as soft flames wrapped around his body. He then began flying forward, the exact same way Eclipse and I were walking in the first place.
I took a step after him, but not before stoping and looking at the Omnics remains, a frown on my face as I shook my head.
I then ran after the flaming bird, hopping That we could get out of here as soon as possible.

Ever so small small time skip my dude

I took in a gasp of breath as I lifted myself out the depths that were called a sewer. I hauled my led out of the whole while motioning Flair to follow, to which he did.
After he was safely in the air I stood up and closed the exit shut, covering it with dirt and grass as I did so. That way did any enemy's did get this far they would think that we haven't even touched this place.
"Alright Flair, Thank you for today, go home and rest alright my little bird?" I questioned as I once again scratched under his beak, another cheerful chirp coming from him. He then disappeared in a large puff of black smoke.
Not even a second later there was another puff of black smoke as Eclipse stood there, his purple eyes wavering as he looked around the huge forest that's we were in. He then looked at me and flicked his tail.
"Sorry Eclipse-" I then walked up to a nearby tree and reached up to one of the branches, grabbing it as I did so.
"Couldn't risk you getting hurt." I called out as I pulled down on the branch, a small clicking noise coming from it as I let go. A then small square piece of the bark flipped around, showing a key pad and access card.
"Besides, since I didn't have any light, Flair helped wonderfully." I finished as I reached to the neckless that was wrapped around my waist. I then pulled out the card that was attached to it and brought it up the the key pad. I then inserted it and quickly typed in a few numbers, finishing quickly as a soft beeping sound came from it. I then took my card back as the tree went back to normal, a smile on my face as I turned around.
There, hidden behind a large invisible force field was our base, a big one at that. And there was a small opening that was waiting for Eclipse and I to walk through.
"Come on." I motioned as I walked through the small opening, him following quickly after.
As soon as we were safely inside the forcefeild shut on its own, leaving up in our own world. One of war.
      All around there were soldiers training, running around and practicing. Many were in the med bay we had made and some were resting. There was not much grass considering how much it's been walked on, all that was left was a bunch of dirt.
     We began to walk towards Reyes tent to get everything situated but not before we were interrupted by someone That the both Of us knew very well.
     "(Y/N)! Darlin!"

So sorry I'm late guys! Some shizaz went on at my end so I'm still trying to get that situated. Anyways! I hope you all liked this for the first part, the next one should be out soon so stay tuned for that! And as always, if you would like tell me how it went and as always! Wolf Out!