~Chapter 16~

Letting you guys know- I was extremely tired at the end so it might be shitty. But I hope you enjoy this Blackwatch chapter. and by shitty I mean the spelling- not the story.
Flash back, and your POV

     "An Overwatch facility was attacked. The team needed to respond, but officially... their hands were tied. Luckily heh... Blackwatch played by its own rules-"
     "Jesse could you shut the hell up? Do you want troopers  to know we are here?" I whispered harshly as the cowboy dressed in black and red punched a person in the face- quiet quietly I might as. His cigar hung lazily in his mouth, giving him a sense of... something... couldn't quite put my finger on it.
     I on the other hand was quiet, and let out a silent gasp as I noticed a person above us, there gun drawn and pointed at the two of us.
     Let's back up a little here. Like Jesse said- an overwatch facility had been torn to pieces... and sense Overwatch couldn't do anything about it, Blackwatch decided to take things into their own hands.
     I felt myself smile as I saw my uncle grab the armed guard and cracked his neck, pulling the man down as he did so. He wore a determined face as he looked down at the two of us, his head nodding while looking around for more enemy's.
     I sighed as Jesse continued to narrate for specifically no fucking reason- it's just something he likes to do at the moment
     "We all knew who was responsible-" I huffed under my breath a "no shit Sherlock" while watching our newest member Moria take down three people at once with her power... she was our healer of our little group and I was starting to like her. Even if she always hid from the rest of us and experimented on god knows what
     "Rumor had he'd be well protected. Our mission, was to drop in, and get him out so he could face the music-" I nudged Jesses arm and pointed, his head shifting as we saw a few guards flung around one side of the room, Genji putting away his sword as he glared at his last victim- who fell to the floor lifelessly.
     I let out a sigh as I began to walk up a few stairs, my eyes shifting around as everyone joined, my uncle taking the charge. I heard something click and swiftly turned around, my gun being pulled out as I did so. I then pulled the trigger, my silent pistol doing its job at being silent and killing a Guard that was sneaking up on us.
       Commander Reyes then kicked down the door, allowing us all to fill into the room, my eyes glaring at the man before us who seemed to be staring at his own reflection.
     Uncle walked up and stoped in front of the desk, his eyes tense as the man began to turn around ever so slowly
     "Good evening, commander Reyes. Hmph, how will this look on the news? Overwatch lawfully abducting a respected business man? We all moved behind Gabe. Jesse holding a bored expression as he stood beside my uncle. Genji looked at ease, along with Moria who had her hands behind her back.
    "Even if you take me now- my friends would have me released within the week. I felt myself tense up as I saw my uncle grip his gun. I was tempted to reach out for him- but I knew better. I also had a feeling on what he was about to do.
     "All this... antics. Have been a waste of our time." The man finished with a cocky smile, his eyebrows raised as he seemed to mock us. I could feel my face burning in anger but it seemed to disappear as my uncle let out a breath. The man then seemed to lose his cool slightly and shift his eyes to the guns.
     "Your right." Reyes then pulled up his gun and aimed straight at Antonio's head. Jesse reached out his hand to stop it, his face twisted in confusion and anger. I felt myself flinch as I heard glass break and a body go flying through it.
     Jesse shifted his head as alarms went off, as well did I. I noticed the other two were yet again unfazed. But Genji seemed to be more.. alert in his own type of way.
     "Reyes, what did you do!" Jesse yelled out while running up to Gabe, his hand yanking out his cigar and grabbing my uncles shoulder- pulling him around as he did so. I reached up and grabbed onto Jesses arm, trying to stop him from throwing a punch if he wanted to
     "This was not the plan!" He growled out, his teeth clenched as he glared up at Commander Reyes.
     "McCree calm down." I called out while holding onto him, my heart rate picking up as he let out a growl.
     "Well, looks like we're going with plan B." Uncle called out to the rest of us, causing a series of nods to go through the room- minus Jesse as he clenched his teeth harder while pulling out peacekeeper. I then let go of him and turned around- facing the open door.
    Jesse turned abruptly and roughly pulled his cigar to his mouth. I looked at Genji and nodded as he turned to face the door as well... this was sure to be fun.