~Chapter 11~

Your POV

     I let out a quiet scream as I felt myself fall to the ground, a loud thump followed after As my head rammed against the hard ground. My eyes opened slowly as I let out a groan, allowing my head shifting slightly, a soft sound of movement coming from underneath me.
     I felt my hands grip the grass that I had fallen in. Thankfully, i chose the correct place to build camp for this has been happening for a few night now.
     "God dammit" I mumbled as I pulled myself up, a crack or two coming from my back. My mouth was dry and my body was extremely stiff. But we were outside, and sleeping in a hammock every day can cause that. We couldn't risk sleeping in a public area at the moment.
     I let my gaze move around, letting familiar objects set in. To my left, a safe distance away was a almost completely burnt out fire with sticks by its side. Just in case it got cold over the night.
     There was a tree nearby that held our bags in place, along with saddles, which were hanging on heavy tree branches. And to the left of the tree we're Hades and Rain. Both laying on the ground extremely close to one another.
    I questioned mentally why they weren't standing like usual but considering they are using so much energy every day. I'd assume that laying in some fresh grass was a nice feeling.
    Hades shifted his head and opened one of his eyes, his right ear flicking as he noticed me. He lifted his head slowly, allowing me to see that his "beautiful locks" were very tangled and messy. I've been trying to trim them and his tail but the damn horse is extremely stubborn. Always grabbing at ether the knife or sharp object that I would hold and fling it away. But I know that when it gets hotter he's going to let me do it eventually. It's just a matter of time.
     He let out a sigh and closed his eyes again, his head going into his original position as his tail flicked.
     "Jee, Thanks for the concern..." I mumbled out as I lifted myself of the ground, carful not to make to much noise. I looked around to notice an arm hanging out of one of the Hammocks, a hat somehow managing to stay in its limp grasp.
     I sighed and looked at my own makeshift bed. It was turned over and my blankets and everything else I had with me were on the ground. But at the moment I could care less. What I wanted most at the moment was something to drink. Specifically water.
     I let out a another quiet sigh and made my way over to my own bag, opening it and reaching in as I did so. I shuffled my hand around a little bit, feeling random objects touch my robotic fingers. Soon enough, my hand made a connection with what I was looking for.
     I pulled out a water bottle, it was black and well... That's about it. I've had it for Awhile, after Jesse and I decided to stop to get supplies. I'm still surprised no one recognized us. Or maybe they did and decided to say nothing about it. You never know considering we were getting closer and closer to a place where law practically couldn't hold people. Or maybe they changed that and it's a safe place now?... but I doubt it.
     Unscrewing the top of the water bottle, I pulled it to my lips, expecting at least some cold water to come pouring out. But instead I was met with a few single drops of what was left.
     Groaning and glaring at the bottle, I turned around and looked at my watch, my water bottle still in my grasp. I clicked a button and a 3D clock popped up out of said watch.
     "Four in the morning..." I mumbled tiredly, my eyes blinking slowly as I turned my head. Good thing about this camp sight is that there was a stream nearby... but another problem was that is was probably contaminated one way or another.
     "I'll use the boiling technique" I spoke quietly to specifically no one. My watch's little picture of a clock died down, leaving me in the dark, with the moon helping me see slightly.
     I began walking out of camp, my feet becoming heavier the farther I got away. I wanted to stay as silent as I possibly could when I was near camp. But now that I was a little ways away, I felt it was fine to start speaking.
My mind wavered as I tilted my head up, allowing me to see the full moon in the sky that was slowly setting. But I could not see the light of the sun just yet.
"Ah, here we go." I mumbled as I found the nearby stream, soft mist coming from its surface as it flowed effortlessly to god knows where.
I smiled and unscrewed the cap to my bottle once again, setting it next to me as I dipped the container into the water, allowing it to fill up quickly.
At some point, my eyes had shifted from the flowing water to the other side of the stream. But instead of seeing natural woodland stuff, I was met with a flash of green.