~Chapter 15~

Your POV

"(Y/N)" I heard a familiar voice mumble into my ear, causing me to let out a quiet moan in protest as I rolled over to the side. My blanket tightly wrapped around me as I felt grass tickle my face.
I felt something tap the side of my cheek, making my hand fly up and hit what ever was doing it with a grunt. I heard a wine, causing me to smile slightly but quickly go back to its original state.
"(Y/N) wake the hell up-" I opened my eyes slowly and quickly shut them in regret as the sun beamed down through the trees. Though- it was a pretty sight to wake up to not gonna lie.
"I'm up- I'm up." I murmured out as I pulled myself into a sitting position. My eyes still closed as I shook my head. I then let out a yawn and rubbed my eyelids, a small hum coming from my throat as I did so. My back hurt but- that's what I get for sleeping on the ground- even if I was used to it and found it comfortable
"Alright- what do you need?" I questioned out while opening my eyes. I took in a breath and blinked a few times as I saw Eclipse and Midnight sitting in front of me. Eclipse had his eyes closed while Midnight had her eyes open slightly. Her green orbs shifted as she realized I was awake.
To the side of them, a little ways away, was Jesse- who looked horrible. His hair was extremely messy and he had bags under his eyes. His mouth was open slightly and he was saddling up Rain- but not with moving supplies such as the tens and such. Just her saddle, reigns and a small pouch attached to her side. His poncho was held lazily on his shoulders and for once- his hat was on straight. That wasn't normal.
"Jess?" I questioned out, causing the cowboy to turn and look at me. He smiled softly and opened his mouth to speak. Suddenly he looked perky instead of tired.
"Morning darlin, sorry I woke you up. Eclipse and Midnight needed you from what I could guess and I thought it would be smart to tell you I'm going into town." He called out as he fixed a strap on reign, the horse shaking her head and letting out a snort.
"Why are you going into town?" I asked, by head tilting slightly as I brought myself to my feet, the blanket being folded as I did so. I then began to make my way towards him. My hands reaching up to fix his hair slightly, his head leaning into my touch.
"Well for one- we have plenty of money at the moment and there are plenary of trees around here so I wanted to by a few materials..." he whistled out while looking in the other direction. He let out a nervous chuckle as I brought my hands back to my side. My head nodding  as I had made his hair look nice.
"Such as?" I pushed on, my eyebrows raising slightly as I leaned forward slightly. My mind curious on what he was doing.
"Oh you know- an axe or two, a saw, to many nails to count along with a hammer- a measuring tape- not to mention some rope for tying things together. Ahh and maybe stuff for planting so we don't have to buy much food.." he continued to ramble on all the stuff he wanted to buy, such as mattresses, dressers, sinks- and all this other stuff that I didnt even think we needed... at the moment anyways.
"Oh, and not to mention-"
"Jesse." He quickly stopped himself and looked at me. My eyes were closed as I let out a loud and long sigh as if to prepare for my judgement.
"If we're building a house- it's gonna take awhile to make. Let's just work on the HOUSE for now. Not furnishing the place and such. A garden can wait on the place to be built- and we can make plumbing sense we have a water source that is always running. We just need to filter it. I know that you can build shit like that because of the little forts you would make in deadlock, and the bigger forts you would make at Blackwatch. God Gabriel hatted it when you would do it too." I laughed at the end, a smile forming on my face as I looked up at him. He seemed extremely confused as he tilted his head.
"What I'm saying is start with what we need to build. Not what we need to furnish. And when you get back we can start. Slowly ok? I called out, making a huge smile form on his face. He then quickly leaned down and kissed me on both cheeks before kissing me square on the lips, my eyes widening as he did so.
After doing that, he quickly hauled himself onto Rain as she backed up a bit. He then turned his head to me and winked, his hand reaching up to his hat and tilting it in my direction.
     "I'll be back soon darlin" he called out as he instructed Rain to go forward, to which she happily replied.
     "In one piece I hope!" I yelled out as he ran through the tree line, disappearing behind them. I stood there for a few seconds to myself before turning around, my eyes wandering to Eclipse and Midnight. I let out a sigh as I walked over to them, Eclipse finally opening his eyes and smiling.
     "Eclipse Midnight- to what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked while Grabbing the nearby bags that were on the ground and hauling them up, my eyes wandering and looking for a place I could set them that was out of the way- specifically not on
     "It's time for you to start training with Midnight." Eclipse called out, his body moving so that he was now standing up straight, his tail flicking side to side effortlessly.
     I sighed while hanging the bags on a nearby tree branch, my mind scrambling to put a reminder somewhere in my brain.
     "Eclipse Midnight- we have talked about this. There is no way to train physically or anything like that in the state we are in-" Midnight let out a growl, causing me to shut my mouth instantly. I turned my head and looked at the two large cats, my eyebrows furrowing as Midnight took a step forward.
"I know I am not as close to you as Eclipse- and I know I probably never will." I felt my heart Turn at those words. It hurt slightly- but deep down I knew she was probably right. But maybe she wasn't...
"But I know you you have trained on attack with Eclipse, not on defense or anything like that. It was always attack, am I wrong?" She asked, her green eyes shifting in the sunlight as she shook her head, a sigh escaping from her jaw.
I nodded slightly, causing her to turn and walk towards the lake, her head nodding at me to follow. To which I did. Though I was slightly confused. The thing is- Eclipse did teach me some defense... just mainly offense
"Eclipse has taught you on fighting. But not all the way. Moon- if he ever does show up or even exist anymore will teach you defense. I will teach you healing. The mind, body and soul."
"Hold the fuck up-" she let out another low growl, her ears flattening causing me to shrink back slightly. Ok note to self- no cursing in front of midnight.
"Hold on- your saying I have healing powers?" I questioned while correcting myself as I followed her to the lake, watching as she sat down next to the water, her eyes glancing over her reflection.
"not the type you are thinking of... and Not before I showed up. Eclipse is strong when it comes to attacking but if he were to be pinned down... he could easily be killed." I heard myself burst out laughing within my head. I guess she didn't know The new Eclipse. He's the strongest creature I have- he's quick, smart, and knows how to get out of any situation. That I knew for sure. I swear I could hear Eclipse laughing in my head just enough so Midnight could not hear him.
"Moon is not the best at attacking, but he is the grandest at protecting. And I... I am the healer of our small group." She put her paw on top of the calm water, causing a ripple to extend. I watched in amazement as the water twirled up in the air and softly fell back down, as if it were snow. She turned her head to me, her green eyes glowing with pride as she did so.
"Of course, I can not do much. For my training has also been incomplete. Your father never used me much in battle. But he did ask me to take care of you when ever he could not." She spoke while cling her eyes once more. Here chest heaving up and down slowly as she shook her head.
"(Y/N) I would like you to close your eyes." The black lioness spoke to me, causing me to turn my head to her. I then sat down next to her and the waters edge, my eyes shifting between my own reflection and the actual water. I knew better than to question my fathers animals, for they were much older than I was.
     I then closed my eyes, my hands softly laying down in my lap, causing me to let out a quiet sigh. I could feel the wind softly fly by, causing the trees to rustle and sing a soft song.
"Now.. think of something happy. Not just thoughts- but memories. Once you do that and surround yourself in happiness, I would like hold out your hand, palm up. And then we shall see if you already know how to heal, or if I must go into your mind and teach you their. Which would be much harder than you would think." She then stoped talking allowing me to let my mind wander.

     "Hey Genji- think fast!" A younger girl that resembled myself called out. I remember that I  wore a black coat with a blue undershirt, and my head was topped with a beanie. Underneath said beanie, My hair was pulled up, and in on of my hands a was a snow ball... now I remember this one. This is the first time Jesse and I heard Genji laugh.
     The cyborg turned swiftly, his hand reaching out and catching the ball of snow instantly. His eyes narrowed as he glared at my past self. Jesse, who was next to me and holding a few snowballs had his eyes wide open, and his mouth was pursed. I guess it didn't take a genius to realize that the two of us were working together.
     "Uhm-"
"Jesse Did it!" I called out, my hand reaching up and pointing, causing a loud gasp to be heard. Jesse shifted his head towards me, causing me to do the same.
     "(Y/N)! You traitor..." Jesse hushed his voice at the end as we both saw a shadow looming over us. Slowly, Jesse and I lifted out gaze to see a bright green dragon we had both known for some time. Only... she was huge.
     "Hey (Y/N), Jesse. Think. Fast." Genji called out lazily, his eyes still narrowed. I swear, under that mask he was smiling. I could fucking feel it.
      Soba then, using her tail, smacked the ground causing a loud heap of snow to go flying into the air. I gulped while screaming as I was covered.
"(Y/N)! God dammit!" I heard jesses muffled laughter through the snow. My arms began to flail, trying to get the snow off of me and failing drastically. I could hear another voice laughing, a mechanical but warm laughter.
     Without trying to, I accidentally summoned My fire dragon, Willow.
      "Thank god-" I took in a gasp as willow lifted me out of my Prison with her tail, her eyes closed in annoyance as she shook her head.
     I turned to look for Genji with my anger rising while I hung onto her tail, my feet dangling as I did so. But all my anger melted away as I saw the cyborg laughing his ass off, his cheeks red from the cold and his laughter.
      "Well played Genji... well played."

     I reached out my hand while I felt tears well up in my eyes. Sure they were happy memories, but I realized that I might not ever have days like that again. Sitting around at my uncles desk with a cup of hot chocolate, hearing stories about my father and a little about my mother. It was nice.
     I felt something softly nudge my head, causing me to turn my head and open my eyes, my vision blurred by tears. Eclipse stood their, his ears back and his eyes showing concern as he nudged my head again with his own.
     "Well... looks like I wolnt need to teach you mentally." I Heard midnight call out, causing me to turn my head and notice that my hand was covered in a ghostly green. I felt myself smile softly as I could practically hear conversations in my head from past experiences. Wether it be me and Jesse messing around, or Genji and I bonding...
     "Now we shall see if it works..." midnight called out as she lifted her paw, one single claw appearing as she slashed at her own arm, a cut instantly forming as she did so. I winced as she looked as if she was used to being injured.
    "Put your hand near my wound, and surround yourself  in happiness." She called out, causing me to nod. I then lifted my hand and let it hover over her wound, my eyes closing as I began to think of something happy. Only... it felt corrupted.

Hey guys, Flame here! I hope you guys enjoyed this part! Next chapter should be out soon so I hope you will wait for that! Anyways, that's all for now! I'm thinking of doing a blackwatch special for the next part, I hope you will be excited for that! But anyways, hoped you enjoyed, and as always... WOLF OUT!