~Chapter 6~

Your POV

     "Alright then." I sighed as I scrunched my hands into fist a few times, testing them and feeling the tension that had build up in my hands slowly go away. I then took in another breath and sat down in a patch of grass, my eyes closing in the process.
     I sat in a private room that was quite large, it was a place that... that Jack and Gabriel had put in so I could practice with my powers and skills in a safe environment. Is was in the center of the compound, where Overwatch and Blackwatch met... usually I could see people walking by with paperwork or with friends but I knew better... everyone had fled- gone into hiding or had died.
"Alrighty, let's start off with Falir." I smiled as I flicked my hands in the air, a ball of black smoke coming from my hands as it formed a shape.
Then came a big ball of fire, followed by a Loud screech. I saw his wings spread out as the flames began to die out slowly, his eyes beaming and he seemed to be smiling.
"Flair! How's my boy doing?" I called out, allowing him to know where I was.
Immediately, his flames died out almost completely and he made his way to me. A soft chirp coming from him as he landed on my outstretched arm, Carful not to puncture me with his talons (heh... Talon...)
     "Hello to you as well." I chuckled as I scratched under his beak, another chirp coming from him as he seemed to sigh happily. He then took off to the air his feathers becoming flames once more as he stretched them, enjoying the feeling of flight.
"Alright, Alright. I just wanted to check up on you, and I know you love being summoned but there are others that I must check up on." I laughed as he seemed to pout. He then reduced the flames once more and landed on my outstretched arm again. I smiled up at him.
    "Don't worry, we will see each other soon." I whispered as he closed his eyes, his body disappearing in a puff of black smoke, disappearing through the air. I took in a breath as I felt energy returning to my body.
     I then flicked my hands again and summoned another creature, again and again, my energy being pulled from my body and put back in. To be honest it was a very tiring experience, but I finished eventually, on checking in on everyone... considering there were only I few that I had already summoned. I guess I needed to extend my summons to meet more.
     "Ok, So I just finished with Suko... the only one I can think of now are..." I cut myself off and shook my head, not allowing myself to finish my own sentence. No... not them.
     I then looked at my hands a few seconds, my mind wavering to when I lost almost everything. I could feel my heart beat within my chest as it cracked ever so slightly, my eyes beginning to water at the thought.
      "The egg... that's what it was- it was an egg." I stated quietly as I remembered what happened to my dear Chimera. I then thought about the blue light that had causing them to turn to that state in the first place, an idea coming to mind.
     Quickly I flicked my hands to the ground in front of me, focusing on the idea of the small round object. I felt my hands start to shake as I felt energy swarm around them, but instead of a black smoke, a vibrant blue came from my hands and made its way to the grass that was in front of me. It then shaped into a round shape, blue electricity like lightning crackled around it, causing the room to be filled with the noise. So much so that I didn't hear the door open and closing.
     The blue light the disappeared, leaving behind a round object, about the size of my head... maybe a little bit longer.
     I stared at it in wonder as I studied the designs on it, my eyes narrowing as I memorized the pattern. It was like a maze of never ending swirls and cuts, one line would end and another would begin.
     Quickly, I ran to the side of the room, my heart filling with joy as I reached a shelf that was drilled into the wall. I then reached up and grabbed a scotch book, a lock on it as I pulled it down. I then grabbed the pencil that was next to it and rushed back to my spot, plopping myself down and looking at the egg yet again.
     I then slowly reached my hand over the lock and twirled my hand in a clockwise motion and whisper coming from my mouth as I did so. Not even a second later, the lock clipped off and fell to the grassy ground, allowing me to open the book and rush through it to a new page.
     It was private if you couldn't figure it out. It... it was kind of like a creature guide about my summons. It would have a drawing on them, a name and then I would have facts about them... helped me bond with them more I guess.
    I smiled as I reached a blank page, but it was immediately erased from my face as I did so.
     "Not yet. I cannot begin until I draw them..." I whispered as I began writing names at the top of the page
"Abiban, Chimon, Mayavin... May you rest in the heavens that you once came from..." I spoke softly as I quickly drew a picture of them, a fierce expression on there faces as they fought. I thought about writing facts... but I only knew them for a few short minutes...I don't think I have the right to do so.
"Alright... now onto you-"
"(Y/N?)" I let out a scream as I felt someone's hand rest on my shoulder. Quickly, I turned around with panic on my face to see Jesse standing there with wide eyes, a smile slowly growing on his face.
"OH MY GOD" he called out as he burst out laughing, causing me to blush madly. I reached up and hit him on the chest, Un recognizable words coming from my lips as I did so.
"Alright Alright darlin, I'm sorry." He laughed as I Began to calm down, he then looked behind me and pointed, causing me to follow his gaze.
"Oh that- I'm about to become a mother." I smiled as I rushed to the egg and sat I front of it.
"I beg your Fucking pardon?" I heard Jesse call out as he took a seat next to me, a giggle coming from my lips as I pointed to the chiseled egg. He looked at it again and returned his gaze to me, confusion etched onto his face.
     Sighing with a smile, I slowly reached my hand out and pressed the palm of my hand on the center of the oval shaped object, a sigh coming from my mouth as I felt it crack underneath my hand. I then retracted back and watched as a blinding night came from the egg, followed by loud cracks
I shielded my eyes, but quickly uncovered that just in time to see part of the shell pop off, followed my a small paw slowly reaching out and pawing at the ground.
     I nudged Jesse, who was covering his eyes and pointed. He pulled down his hands and stared in wonder as another piece of shell broke off and a hoof stumbled on the ground.
     There was a small growl which caused me to giggle quietly for I knew that they were getting frustrated. But I knew better than to help unless absolutely necessary.
     Finally, I believe who ever was in there had enough and before I knew it the shell was ripped of and there laid a small Chimera, the lions eyes blinking a few times before fully opening. The goat- which surprisingly had small horns shook its head and let out a snort causing Jesse so cover his mouth to muffle his laughter.
     Then came the snake who's head lazily resided itself. I took notice that the color of the snake seemed to be a light grey that blended to a type of yellow as it went up to the head.
     Then all the heads looked up at me, there eyes wide as they seemed to be in a trance, and before I could do anything the little lion opened its mouth and let out a yawn.