• Intro •

Third POV

"Kim Taehyung get up before I whip your ass!"

Taehyung groans at the sound of his mother yelling at him to get up. But instead of doing what his mother had been requesting (screaming) for the past hour, he covers his ears with a pillow and curls up in the light blue blanket to try and block out the sounds of the outside world.

"TAE- " his mother finally decided its best to just get the boy herself, not because her throat was beginning to dry but she's was about to lose her temper as well.

As seokjin reached Taehyung's room, he slowly— he kicks the bedroom door open, making a painting of tae's favorite artist to fall. Oopsy!

"Taehyung fucking Kim, I swear on my pink slippers that if you don't get up this instant I'm going to bring a glass of water and dump it on your pretty head." Jin states as he taps his foot repeatedly waiting for the younger to get up and get ready for his day of school, which he was about to be late to, again.

"Ok- ok.. ngh I'm up!" Taehyung finally crawls out of his uncomfortable position and faces a very angry mother.

Know you may say why I'm calling Jin, who's a guy a mom? Well it started when jin and his husband decided to adopt a child 5 years ago. And so their eyes landed on a very beautiful 5 year old boy sitting in a little corner playing with a stuffed tiger, that to this day he still snuggles with. They have been told that the child was abandoned and left at the front of the shop with a stuffed animal that had a carving of "Park Taehyung" behind an ear, which they guessed that was his real name before turning into Kim. But they still don't know where or why his parents had left him.

Anyways Jin has always been the mom figure of the family. He cleans, cooks and takes care of the house and loved ones, and so they decided that it's right to let tae call him his mother, and Jin doesn't mind, he's just to happy to finally be able to create a family with the man he loves so much.

____

Taehyung gets up and puts on his red heart shaped creature slippers and walks into the bathroom. After doing his business and brushing his teeth, he heads to his closest to pick out a decent outfit for the day.

"Hmm.. what should I wear that actually makes me look good and not just a lazy potato."

Taehyung after 30 minuets of trying to pick between the red shirt or the white one, he settles on the white matching with black jeans and white vans. Simple but it works.

 ~ Tae's outfit ~

~ Tae's outfit ~

After dressing and checking if he had everything he needed in his backpack, he heads down stairs to be greeting by his mother in the kitchen making breakfast. His eyes trail to the clock hanging above the wall, 7:45

"Shi- I mean oh no I'm gonna be late!"

After kissing his mom's cheek goodbye, he heads straight for the door and runs like his life depending on it. Which it did because if he gets one more tardy he was surely going to serve detention.

"Aish this kid.. " Jin shakes his head with a little smile playing on his lips thinking about how lucky he is to have such an adorable son.

_____

Thoughts? (:

Thanks for reading!