• 3 •

#72 on ongoing,

Thank you so much!
Literally so (Jung)shook ((':

___

As tae was playing with his pencil waiting for the bell to ring for lunch, he kept feeling eyes were on him. So every few minutes he turns around to find nobody even acknowledging him, he just looks up at the clock wanting it to move faster so he can go find jimin and his beloved food.

Little did taetae know someone was watching him, it was jungkook. He couldn't help it tae was just so mesmerizing. He sees tae looking around trying to find the pair of eyes, which made him chuckle at the boy's cuteness.

He then realized what he just did. Jungkook never found anyone cute or funny, so the thought of him being so attracted to taehyung was kinda freaking him out. He just ignored that feeling because to him tae was just another toy to play with then throw away.

The bell finally rings demising everyone to lunch. This time tae was the first one out the door, heading to his locker to put his things away then going and meeting up with jimin.

As he was putting his books inside his locker, jungkook decided to approach him again.

"Hey cutie " jungkook said as he leaned against the locker beside tae. Taehyung stopped what he was doing and look up at jungkook with wide eyes. He sees the other smirking and he swears he wanted to slap that smirk right off his beautiful lips- wait what no I mean lips! Ugly lips!

Taehyung mentally slaps himself, he trys to act normal by crossing his arms and raising his eyebrow.

"Listen here bubby, why don't you just leave me alone yeah? Go try to seduce one of your other sluts." Taehyung couldn't control the words that were coming out of his mouth, after he finally realized what he said his eyes widen and he puts his hands over his mouth immediately, now he knew he was in deep shit.

Jungkook's smirk was completely gone and now replaced with crunching teeth, his face was pure red out of anger.

He grabs taehyung by his collar and pushes his against the locker making tae winces in pain. The hallway freezes and all eyes were on them and taehyung couldn't feel less uncomfortable.

He didn't dare to look at jungkook so his head was down, his shoes becoming a more of an interest to him.

"Look at me." Jungkook ordered. But tae was just to afraid and stubborn, so kook held him by his chin harshly and lifted his head to meet his eyes.

"You will regret everything. I'll make sure to make your life a living hell." jungkook threatens. Tears were visible in taehyung's eyes they were running down his cheeks, and making his shirt have a rain drop effect.

He then pushed jungkook off of him with all his might and meets a housand of faces looking at him, some were pointing and laughing at him as he ran through the crowd of students.

Now everyone knows, including tae that he was the new target of the school.

___

~Jk's pov~

I stood there as I saw him run. The memory of the tears running down his pretty pink cheeks replaying in my head, I couldn't help but feel my heart break at the sight.

I fucked up.

I kicked the locker out of frustration, students now attention was back on me. They couldn't believe what had just happened, I could tell by the faces they were making, They were jungshook.

I started walking through the crowd aggressively, not caring if I pushed someone to hard and made my way to the cafeteria. As I opened the double doors, voices from all around became louder.

I saw JHope and Suga already sitting at our table with Lisa and her gang. I started heading their way, when I caught the blonde sitting at a table to the left. But he wasn't alone there was another boy sitting beside him pinching his cheeks, and the other was actually laughing!

I ran my tough through my cheek sending eye deaths to the boy who had dirty blonde hair.

"Jungkook dude who are you staring at? " Suga said amused by the youngers action. Suga was talking to jisoo when he caught jungkook running his tough through this cheeks, a habit the boy does when he's upset or jealous of something.

"Nothing yoongi. I need your help with something, you see that boy with blonde hair? Jungkook said pointing a finger at tae,

"Find out who he is and his background. Anything at all including that boy, Understand?"

Yoongi gave the younger a worried look but jungkook just shook it off. He sighs and nods his head, he knew that if he doesn't do what the younger wants he would be dead even if he also knew that the younger was scared of him, still

jungkook was unpredictable.