• 18 •

I opened the metal door slightly, looking around to see if anyone was there. I started talking towards the edge, the sky grasping my full attention. It was beautiful, made up of blue, yellow and a hint of pink and purple.

I put my hands on the railing, taking a deep breath while closing my eyes. It was peaceful, well until I heard a weird sound coming from the corner of the roof. I slowly made my towards it, I hid behind a wall that was in front and peeked.

I saw...

I-I saw..

Jungkook giving a girl a hickey.

My heart suddenly tightened, my eyes glazed with tears, I put my hand on my mouth to keep my sobbing quite.

I quickly tried running out of there but of course my clumsiness just had to be in the way this time. I accidentally tripped and fell, right in front of them, causing them to turn.

Just as I was getting up, I saw jungook's face, his eyes were wide open, mouth parted.

I ran.

I ran so fast that the wind couldn't keep up as I felt like i couldn't breath.

But I kept running, even if my lungs were burning.

I made to the closet bathroom, and hid in a stall, thankful it was one that nobody used at that time of day.

I sat there, unable to keep my thoughts stable.

I knew jungkook and I weren't a thing, I mean we only kissed once, and it wasn't a big deal per say. It's not like he cheated on me, we're not together or anything... I mean we never had a full conversation?!

I grabbed my hair frustratedly, and let my tears finally fall.

After a while of endless crying, I finally got out and made my way to the sink, slashing my face with cold water.

It was the end of break and everyone had to go to their next class, I didn't want to go but I had too. I was already gone for almost two days and missed a lot of the lectures.

So I had no choice but to freshen up and put a fake smile on. I looked at my reflection, I saw a broken boy.

I smiled and walked out of the bathroom.

__~

It was last period, and I had history.

I made my way to my seat and sat down, not looking forward to the lecture but going home after.

I was unpacking my things when I looked up briefly and saw jungkook walking in the classroom and going to his sit, which was two seats behind me. I stopped moving and just kept my eyes on him, he walked past me, his cologne hitting my face. He smelled like a nice calm day in a forest, it made me somehow relaxed.

I quickly looked away when we had eye contact, now digging holes into my notebook.

The classroom soon filled up, the teacher making her way to the white board.

"Okay everyone so today we will start a new project," Mrs.Park said, the classroom now filled with groans.

"Now now, you each will be making a new family tree. Yes, you will also write and compose a song, since I know some students probably already told you from my other hours, and this will be 80% of your grade, so take this very seriously,"

"What! A song! Is she serious??"

"How can we make a song alone?!!"

"Good question, you won't." Mrs. Park stated, the class was now confused.