Time

Haru: (17 years old; asleep then suddenly out of nowhere something hits his face) Oww.. What in the- (sees Aki's tail right in front of him)
Aki: (4-5 years old: sleeping beside Haru with his buttocks near Haru's face)
Haru: ... Your sleeping positions never cease to amaze me.
Kairi: (16-17 years old; suddenly appears) Sleeping positions of who?
Haru: (got startled and manages to hide Aki's tail from Kairi's sight)
Kairi: What?
Haru: ... Right, you slept over in my room.
Kairi: (laughs) Don't tell me you forgot?
Haru: I didn't.

Taiga: Be safe you guys.
Aki: Bye bye, nii-chan, Kai-nii! (waves at them)
Haru: Be a good boy and listen mom, okay?
Aki: Okay!
Kairi: See you later, Aki.
Rion: Have fun in school.

Kairi: (with Haru; on their way to school)
Haru: Eh? Have fun? (looks at Kairi)
Kairi: I definitely won't. (looks about to cry)
Haru: .. Your gilfriend broke up with you.
Kairi: How can you always tell?
Haru: You are like an open book. Besides, this is not the first time you were dumped.
Kairi: It's the third. Sigh!.. Two months. The one before that four months and the first one was five.
Haru: Isn't it getting shorter?.. So? What was her reason?
Kairi: She said, we've been dating for two months and wondered why I haven't slept with her. The other one because I didn't try to do ecchi stuff with her and the other thought I was a playboy type. Can you believe it? Why is it always go to sex? Is sex the only reason for dating aomeone?
Haru: Hey! (covers Kairi's mouth) Will you stop it using the sex word in public? People might think you are a pervert.
Kairi: .. I'm sorry.. I don't understand women anymore.. Sighhhh..
Haru: Have they become that scary?..
Kairi: (stops walking and looks at the forest from where they are) People said if you come out from that forest alive, you'll become invisible.
Haru: They are just rumors. Going in that place where danger could come anytime is not wise, so don't think about going there. You may not come back alive. (continues walking)
Kairi: Ah! Wait for me, Haru! (walks faster to catch up with Haru)

Few days later..

Kairi: (wakes up in the middle of the night and goes out from his window; sneeks away)
Haru: (wakes up and goes to Aki's room)
Aki: (sound asleep)
Haru: (fixes Aki's blanket to keep him warm) I thought you woke up. I must be dreaming.. (walks back towards his room and notices something; uses his sharp sense of hearing; looks at Kairi's bedroom door and hears nothing inside the room) Where the hell did you go?..

Kairi: Ah! Hey guys!
Classmates: (three of his classmates all males) Good thing you made it.. Are we really going to do this?.. Once we have pass through the forest we'll be able to brag it in class.. This will be fun and we are not cowards, right Minase?
Kairi: Well, going in a group is better than going alone, right?
Classmate: Couldn't agree with you more.. Come on, let's go.

Despite being warned, Kairi did enter the forest. As they got deeper into the woods..

Classmates: Are you sure this is the right way?.. From what we were told, we should follow the path where it leads to an exit.. As long as we follow it, we'll be fine..
Kairi: (hears a rustling sound) Sush! Did you guys hear that?
Classmates: Hey, stop with the games Minase.. You won't scare us.. (hears a rustling sound too coming from the bushes) Whoah!.. What the.. It's probably nothing, it could be a bird or a raccoon.. (then a huge figure comes out from the bushes)
Kairi: .. Or.. A.. Bear.. (sees them amd gives out a huge roar)
Classmates: Run! Let's get out of here! (everyone shouts out of fear; as they try to outrun the bear, Kairi got seperated from the group and wandered away from the path)
Kairi: (catches his breath) Did we lose it? (looks around and sees no one) Guys?
(hears rustles from the bushes) Hey, if you guys are fooling around, stop it. It's not funny. (sees the bear behind him and when it was about to attack Kairi, something else got it's attention)

When Kairi fell on the ground, he saw a big grey wolf has attacked the bear, saving him from getting hurt or worse, eaten. The bear hits the wolf's back, injuring it and smacks the wolf towards a tree. The bears turns his attention back to Kairi. Filled with fear for his life, he thought that it will be the end of him.

Kairi: ... I should've listen.. (shuts his eyes) Haru!! (the bear gets bitten and scratched by the wolf pretty bad thus making the bear run back to where it came from)
Wolf: (looks at Kairi)
Kairi: (stares at the wolf's eyes; tears fell from his eyes from crying)
Wolf: (gives out a howl; then slowly approaches Kairi)
Kairi: (notices the wolf changing it's shape and sees a familiar face) Ha... Haru?..
Haru: (covered with cuts and bruises) I told you not to enter the forest. You could've been killed if I didn't make it in time.
Kairi: (in disbelief) Ho- How..