Future

Haru: (wondering why Kairi is taking so long at the bathroom; knocks on their bathroom door) Kairi?.. You've been inside the bathroom for a while now.
Kairi: Eh? Oh! Sorry, I'll be out in a minute.
Haru: Are you all right?
Kairi: Yeah, I'm good. (looks back at the test) ... I'm good.. (about to cry)
Haru: Okay.. (about to walk back to the living room then hears the door open)
Kairi: (sees Haru) ..
Haru: (sees tears in Kairi's eyes) Was it a big one? You did wash your hands, right?
Kairi: (punches one of Haru's arm and pouts) Idiot! It wasn't like that.
Haru: (laughs) My bad. What else would I think when someone is taking so long using the bathroom?..
Kairi: (looks at Haru straight in the eyes)
Haru: (notices Kairi's slight change in behaviour) What is it?.. (starts to worry)
Kairi: (gives something to Haru)
Haru: (looks at it)
Kairi: (sees Haru stare at it) ... This is the second test I took just to be sure..
Haru: (looks at Kairi)
Kairi: We're having a baby.. (smiles)
Haru: (tries not to cry) I'm not dreaming, am I?
Kairi: (cries) No..
Haru: (gives out a smile) I'm going to be a father! (hugs Kairi and carries him up) We're having a baby!
Kairi: (holds on to Haru's shoulder) Whoah!.. (laughs)
Haru: (both he and Kairi are overjoyed)

Since one is a shifter and the other is a human...

With very slim chances...

We tried..

With every failed attempts...

We hope...

With maybe and close to none...

We were blessed...

Finally... with a child...

Or so we thought...

Doctor: (also a shifter; looks at his monitor while performing an ultrasound on Kairi) Let's look for the baby shall we... (looking at his monitor)
Kairi: (can see the doctor's cat ears and tail; tail swaying back and forth; his eyes follows the tail) Doctor, your ears and tail are out.. I want to tell him.. (looks at Haru)
Haru: (somehow understood what Kairi is thinking; uses his hand to show Kairi an okay sign) This is how he usually is.. Don't worry..
Doctor: Okay, they both look healthy and growing fine.. (looks at Haru and Kairi) We can't tell yet what their gender are since you are still at your early pregnancy..
Kairi: They?.. He did say they, didn't he?
Haru: Both?.. He just said both..
Doctor: (notices the look Haru and Kairi have on their faces; claps his hand once) Oh right, congratulations! You're not pregnant with one, but two. You're having twins.
Haru and Kairi: Twins? (both look at each other and smiles happily)

Haru: (on the phone; so quiet then suddenly)
Taiga: Wwhhhaaaattt!!! Yeeeessss!!! (at the other end of the line)
Haru: (his wolf ears suddenly pops out due to being surprise when Taiga raised his voice due to his excitement; covers his ears)
Kairi: Are you all right? (Haru gives him the phone)
Taiga: (on speaker on Haru's phone) Twins!! Oh my! That's wonderful!! (excited and happy)
Aki and Yuki: (can be heard in the background) What's twins?.. Baby?.. Two?.. Babies?... Where?...
Rion: (voice) Congratulations! We're very happy for you both
Kairi: Thank-
Taiga: Come by for dinner to celebrate! Tonight! See yah! (hang up)
Kairi: You?.. (looks at Haru)
Haru: (looking up to Kairi) No one can stop mom..
Kairi: No one can.. (give Haru back his phone) How's your ears?..
Haru: Better now.. Sometimes they forget that wolves has sharp sense of hearing.
Kairi: Aww.. Poor baby.. (pats Haru's head)
Haru: (walking home with Kairi; looking at an ultrasound picture) Twins..
(looks very happy) I wonder if we are having a boy and a girl, both boys or both girls..
Kairi: (giggles) Do you have a preference?
Haru: Actually, I don't really care. As long as they are both healthy.
Kairi: (smiles) I see..
Haru: (stops walking and squats in front of Kairi)
Kairi: Haru?
Haru: (facing Kairi's stomach) I dob't know if you can both hear me... Thank you for coming into our lives. (touches Kairi's stomach) Your mom and dad can't wait to meet you both. (hugs Kairi around the stomach) Please be born healthy and strong.
Kairi: Please do.. (hugs Haru's head area)

(^o^)

- - - Keep scrolling down..

(ฅ'ω'ฅ)

- - - - - Just keep scrolling - - - - -

Scrolling..

Scrolling..

Scrolling..

(≧ω≦)

- - - More if you want to read the ending - - -

Kairi: (wakes up at dawn; sees no one around) Haru?..

Kairi gets out of bed and looks for Haru. He exits their bedroom and walks towads another room.

Kairi: (smiles at what he sees)
Haru: (inside the babies room; sitting on their matted floor; changing one of their son's diaper) There.. Hiroki is now nice and clean..
Hiroki: (3 months old; suckling on his pacifer) How about your big brother, Kazuki? (looks at another baby)
Kazuki: (the older twin; also 3 months old; just finished drinking his milk from a bottle)
Haru: (picks Kazuki up in an upright position and pats his back softly)
Kazuki: (burps)
Haru: (sees Kairi and smiles) That was a loud one.
Kairi: It is.. (sits beside Haru; carries Hiroki in his arms) I could have given you a hand.. I didn't hear them make a fuss from the baby monitor. (looks at Haru)
Haru: (makes his wolf ears appear)
Kairi: (sees them) Right.. Daddy has sharp ears.
Haru: (nods) Besides, I wanted mommy to get some rest especially after all that exercise he did with daddy..
Kairi: (blushes) Exercise?
Haru: (smirks) You won't be walking for days soon..
Kairi: (remembers Haru goes into a rut during full moons) Well, that would mean it won't be just the boys yoh will be carrying around the house.. (smirks at Haru looking like he's saying "Is that a challenge? Bring it on.")
Haru: Looking forward to it.. (receives a
kiss from Kairi)
Kazuki: (still in Haru's arm and is aboit to fall asleep when he gets starled by Hiroki's sneeze; his baby wolf ears and tail pops out)
Haru: (looks at Kazuki) It's oka-
Kairi: (looks at Hiroki) Bles- (he and Haru looks surprise when they saw the wolf ears and tail on their kids)
Hiroki: (in Kairi's arms; his baby wolf ears and tail also pops out after he sneezed)
Haru and Kairi: (looks at each other and laughs)

--The End