Choice

Both Haru and Kairi's class went on a school trip to Tokyo.

Teacher: Takeda! Minase! You two share same room.
Haru: Yes...
Kairi: Yes, sir.
Teacher: (continues pairing the students)
Classmates: What? Are you two fighting?.. Did you make him mad?.. What did you do?..
Kairi: We are not fighting. (all throughout the trip would steal glances at Haru) Hold on, why do you make it sound like I made a mistake?
Classmates: Umm.. Duh! We did something stupid before.. The forest.. Takeda was furious!
Kairi: Ahh.. Yeah...

What do I really want?..

Their school trip consist of visiting Universities for possible choice when they graduate then site seeing came second.

Haru: (in the aquarium with everyone; distracted with the fishes)
Kairi: (deep in his thoughts)

My past relations didn't last long since I don't think much about it. As long as they like me, I was fine with it.

However, with Haru...

Why do I not like the idea of him leaving? Or the possibility that he will be paired up with some shifter? Just thinking about it make me-

Is this jealousy?...

Kairi: (looks at Haru from a distance)

If he leaves one day...

(remembers the times he spent with Haru, when Haru was there for him and when they were happy together)

To never see him again..

(remembers the pained expressions Haru showed, when Haru wouldn't look at him in the eye and showed signs that he's trying to distance himself from Kairi)

Haru: (overhears)
Classmates: Hey, Minase.. Are you all right?
Haru: (looks and sees Kairi crying)
Kairi: Eh? (wondering why he is crying)
Classmates: Are you hurt?..
Kairi: (suddenly something covers him)
Haru: (used his jacket to cover Kairi) Please tell sensei he's not feeling well and I'll take him back to the inn.
Classmates: Okay.. We will.. (Haru and Kairi leaves)

Kairi: (wearing Haru's jacket with the hood on; wipping his tears) People will stare at us. (Haru is still holding one of his hand)
Haru: Let them stare for all I care.
Kairi: (stops walking) ...
Haru: (stops withoit letting go) Why are you crying?..
Kairi: I'm not.
Haru: Okay.. Then, what is bothering you?
Kairi: I hate it.
Haru: Huh? Hate what?
Kairi: I hate the idea of you leaving!
Haru: I never said I'd leave.
Kairi: You will. (cries again) One day, you will! Imagining that one day I might not see you again, I don't want that. Or you being with another, I hate it! (squats and covers his face) You already have me!
Haru: ... (squats in front of Kairi) Why don't you want me to leave or be with someone else?..
Kairi: Because..
Haru: If you don't speak up, I won't understand what you are trying to convey-
Kairi: I like you! (looks at Haru) I like Haru! I like you, idiot!
Haru: (laughs)
Kairi: This is not funn-
Haru: (pulls Kairi in a hug) I'm not dreaming, am I?
Kairi: (can feel Haru shaking a bit; hugs back) You're not.

Back at their inn..

Haru: Wait. Are you sure about this?
Kairi: (pulls Haru and kisses him) I am. (looks straight to Haru's eyes; takes of his clothes and Haru's; takes Haru's hand amd placea it on his chest)
Haru: (can hear Kairi's heartbeat; holds Kairi in his arms) I love you.
Kairi: I love you too. (both lies down on bed)

- - -Smut Warning!- - - Σ( ° △ °|||)

Haru: (kisses Kairi's neck going downwards; sucks on one of Kairi's nipple while one of his hand moves down to *you know where giving him a hand job)
Kairi: (moans to the pleasure Haru is giving him) Haru... Hah! Ah! Sto- I'm going to-
Haru: (stops sucking Kairi's nipple and kisses Kairi)
Kairi: (came on Haru's hand; catches his breath)
Haru: (starts preparing Kairi)
Kairi: (holds on to Haru's shoulder) Haru.. I just- Ah!
Haru: (hears Kairi moan throughout the way as he was making sure that Kairi is ready to accept him) Kairi..
Kairi: (looks at Haru; notices that Haru is holding himself back)
Haru: There's no going back..
Kairi: (touches Haru's face with both his hands) I know... This is what I want.. I want you. (kisses Haru)
Haru: (slowly enters Kairi)
Kairi: (shuts his eyes as he moans louder) Ah! He's big.. He's hitting that-  Hah! Mm.. Haru.. Haru..
Haru: Kairi.. I'm right here.. (leans his forehead against Kairi's) It's feel so warm inside..
Kairi: (wraps his arms around Haru's neck as Haru slowly thrust in and out of him; moans in every thrust) Haru.. I'm close..
Haru: (looks at Kairi's neck; licks an area of Kairi's neck and bites it)
Kairi: (grips tightly on Haru's back as Haru bit his neck while continuing thrusting inside him and came; lies down on bed)
Haru: (catching his breath same with Kairi)
Kairi: (Haru is still inside him) You haven't.. You're still hard.. (clenches on Haru's)
Haru: (leans on Kairi) Wait.. If you make it tighter, I won't-
Kairi: (slowly sits up; straddling Haru) Don't hold back.. (whispers in Haru's ear as he slolwy moves his hips) You can do it inside.. (bites Haru's neck)
Haru: (after Kairi bit him, he kisses Kairi again as he starts to thrust again in a faster pace inside Kairi) Kairi..
Kairi: (moans louder) Haru.. Ah!

Haru: (wakes up; hears his phone vibrate and looks at it)
Kairi: (wakes up) What's wrong?..
Haru: The guys said they are on their way back for dinner.
Kairi: (stretches his body) We should join them.
Haru: Yeah.. (sees the kiss marks he left around Kairi's body) After a bath though..
Kairi: (blushes; looks under the covers and covers himself) Wah! I'm covered with hickeys!
Haru: You did say not to hold back and don't you think that's too late to cover yourself? I already have seen everything.
Kairi: (punches Haru's arm lightly) Shut up.. That was my first.
Haru: So was mine.
Kairi: (peeks and looks at Haru)
Haru: We do need a bath. We need to get it out or you'll hurt your stomach.
Kairi: That's because we didn't have a condom..
Haru: Do you think we carry one around?.. Neither of us expect this to happen..
Kairi: (nods) ... But I'm glad it did.. (smiles)
Haru: (smiles) Want me to carry you?
Kairi: Please?.. (smiles) I really can't feel anything below right now..
Haru: (kisses Kairi's forehead and carries him princess style towards the bathroom) Does it hurt? (sees the bite mark on Kairi's neck)
Kairi: (looks at the bite mark at Haru's neck) Not really.. How about yours? I didn't bite too deep, did I?
Haru: It doesn't hurt.. This mark means that I'm yours now..
Kairi: As I to you...