Revelation

Kairi: H- How is that poss-
Haru: Are you all right? Are you hurt?(checks Kairi's body for any injuries)
Kairi: (pushes Haru away) Stay away! (realizes what he just did) Eh?!... I- I didn't mean to..
Haru: (with cuts around his body) I wanted to tell you, who I really am. But I couldn't.. I'm sorry...
Kairi: (notices blood dripping on the ground)
Haru: That you had to find out the truth.. This way.. (loses consiousness)
Kairi: Haru! (caught Haru's upper body area in time before it could hit the ground)
Haru! (looks at one of his hand and sees it covered with blood)
Haru: (unconscious and has a huge injury on his back)
Kairi: Wake up, Haru!!

Haru: (14 years old; looking for someone in the park and hears someone sniffling; follows the sound up a small hill and stops behind a tree) I found you..
Kairi: (14 years old; sitting and crying t the other side of the tree) Leave me alone.
Haru: I could do that if you were someone else... (sees Kairi still crying) I'm sorry bout your dad.
Kairi: ... He's the only family I have left. And now.. He's gone...
Haru: (sits in front of Kairi) Doctor's said he only have three to five months left to live. However, he fought and lived for two years, to have more time with you..
Kairi: Now, I'm on my own!
Haru: Wrong!
Kairi: Eh?
Haru: You have me, Aki, my parents. You're not alone.
Kairi: (cries more) Haru! (hugs Haru tight)
Haru: Hey! (didn't expect to get a hug) ... Sigh! ... (pats Kairi's back) Crybaby..

Haru: (present time; hears someone crying and sees Kairi's face covered in tears) Some things never change huh..
Kairi: (sees Haru awake)
Haru: (tries to get up but fails because of Kairi jumping on him for a hug)
Kairi: Haru!!
Haru: (wanted to shout in pain from his back but ends up enduring it)
Kairi: Rion-san and Taiga-san told me everything. How Rion-san found us because of your howl and about shifters living along with humans without them knowing.
Haru: They did? (Kairi nods at him)
Kairi: Oh! I'm not bothered by it. Shifter or not, you are still the Haru I grew up with and I'm still grateful for your family for taking me in. And thank you for saving me.
Haru: ... So, we are good?
Kairi: Yes!
Haru: Then.. (sits up in bed and gibes a gesture to Kairi to come closer)

If only I could tell you easily how you meant to me and how I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I wasn't able to protect you.

Kairi: Hmm? What is it?
Haru: (pulls one of Kairi's ears) Didn't I tell you not to wander into the woods?! You should have listened! Do you know how worried I was?
Kairi: I'm sorry!!

In the end, Kairi received an earfull from Haru that night.

Kairi: (sulking and crying in the corner) Rion: Haru doesn't hold back once he's mad. (holding Aki in his arms)
Taiga: That only shows how much he cares for Kairi.
Haru: Hmph! Crybaby!
Kairi: (waterfall tears) Meanie!
Aki: (copies his brother) Crybaby!