Strike while the iron is hot

Once we came back home, Haru's parents knew that we're together and they were overjoyed. They even threw a big feast for dinner as a celebration.

Kairi and I graduated highschool with no problems and Kairi moved back to the house which his father left him which is just right next to mine. However, I moved in with him as well. Believe it or not, part of it was becuase of my parents.

Recalls...

Taiga: Since you and Kairi have finally became mates, why don't you start living together.
Haru: (chokes on the glass of water he was drinking)
Kairi: Are you all right?
Aki: (uses both his hands to pat Haru's back) Be careful~
Haru: Isn't that too soon-
Taiga: What are you talking about? Around your age, your father and I have already lived together, right? (looks at Rion)
Rion: (clears his throat) We were around 15-16 at that time? (looks at Taiga)
Taiga: (nods)
Haru and Kairi: (are both 17-18 years old) That early?
Rion: Don't get us wrong, it's not like we don't want you to live with us anymore.
Taiga: If given a choice, we want you both to continue living with us even until you grow old.
Rion: You two are young adults now and there are a lot of things ahead of you. We both want you to be able to stand on your own when the time comes where we can't be there for you.
Kairi: Rion-san.. Taiga-san..
Haru: Don't worry, they won't die that soon.. They might look young but they are already in their early 50's.
Kairi: Eh?
Haru: Probably because of being a shifter or a feline.
Taiga: Have you heard of the expression of "Cats have nine lives"?
Haru: See?

- - End of recollection

Haru: Sigh! (packs some of his things)
Kairi: (passes by Haru's room and hears the sigh) That was a big one...
Haru: (sees Kairi by the door) Yeah..
Kairi: (sits beside Haru) We'll still get to see them since we live next door..
Haru: That's not what I was thinking..
Kairi: Then what?
Haru: The fact that they are going to turn this room into a nursery. Who would have thought that those two could still have kids at a certain age. (lies his head on Kairi's lap)
Kairi: That's what bothers you?..
Haru: There in their 50's...
Kairi: Right. You did tell me that. (uses his hand to brush Haru's hair)
Haru: But.. (looks at Kairi) That would be great since Aki will be a big brother. (looks happy)
Kairi: While will soon be a big brother of two. (kisses Haru)
Haru: (stares at Kairi)
Kairi: What?
Haru: Come with me. (sits up, stands and leaves his room with Kairi hand in hand)

That night, in his form as a wolf, Haru took me back to the forest where everything was shed to light to me. Although, I did notice as I was riding on his back, we went on a different path. Leading me to a place in the forest where a there is a lake with a spectaculat view.

Kairi: (looks amazed) I didn't know this place exist. When did you find this place  (sees Haru change back into his human form)
Haru: I used to come here before we met and up until now one's ever been here except me and now you.
Kairi: (notices that Haru is completely naked; blushes) Put some clothes on! (turns away)
Haru: ... Uhh.. You're holding it.
Kairi: Eh? (looks at his arm and sees Haru's clothes) I do have them. (gives them to Haru while shutting his eyes)
Haru: (puts on his clothes) Look up Kairi. It's starting..
Kairi: What is starting? (looks up and sees a meteor shower) Wow.. (stands near Haru while looking at the meteor shower and grabs on Haru's shirt)
Haru: (can see Kairi look amazed by the sight while unconsciously coming into his arms; then looks at the meteor shower)
Kairi: (looks at Haru) Their beautiful! (looks excited by what he saw) Thank you for bringing me here. (looks happy)
Haru: (looks at Kairi and smiles) Will you bind yourself with me, Kairi?
Kairi: Huh?
Haru: ... We may have become mates.. But I want our relationship to become more than a shifters point of view... I'm asking you to marry me.
Kairi: More than a shifters point of view?.. That's right.. Shifters call their partners in life mates.. While in humans, marriage for one to become husband and wife..
Haru: (waiting for Kairi's response)
Kairi: This person has loved me since we were kids, got hurt countless times because of my ignorance, the one who was with me during my ups and downs.. And now.. He has become someone in my life that can never be replaced. (touches Haru's face with both his hands)

The one and only person I don't want to let go.

The one I love.

Yes, I will marry you.

--Smut Alert-- *someone kill me

Kairi: (used on of his hand to stop himself from moaning; still in the forest near the lake with Haru; has only his shirt on and nothing below; leaning on a tree) Ha- Haru... Mmm..
Haru: (no shirt and only has his pants on; giving Kairi a head while preparing Kairi's other end with his fingers)
Kairi: Haru.. I can't..
Haru: (makes Kairi face the tree; rubs his length between Kairi's butt) You don't have to stop your moans, it is just you and me here. (lines himself on Kairi's entrance) Kairi: Ahh.. It's poking at my entrance.
Haru: So, you can be as loud as you want.
Kairi: (touches Haru's length and looks at Haru while his body is still facing the tree) Okay..
Haru: (enters Kairi)
Kairi: (moans out loud and came)
Haru: (licks Kairi's neck where a bite scar he made when they first mated is and starts thrusting inside Kairi; he also has a bite scar on his neck that Kairi gave him)
Kairi: (moaning) Wai- Ahh! Hah!
Haru: (his thrust get deeper and deeper)
Kairi: Ah! So deep!
Haru: (continues thrusting while fondling and pinching Kairi's nipples) Does it feel good Kairi?
Kairi: .. Y- Yes.. I can't- My legs.. (his legs are statrting to shake)
Haru: (lowers Kairi's body; both are kneeling on the grass)
Kairi: (graps on the grass) Haru.. Haru.. (about to touch his own but Haru stops him)
Haru: No.. (overlaps his one hand with Kairi's hand)
Kairi: I want to cum..
Haru: You will.. But from here.. (thrust straight at Kairi's spot in a fast pace)
Kairi: (moans out loud) I'm going to- So close.. Ahh! Haru! (came)
Haru: Hah! Kairi.. (came inside Kairi)
Kairi: Haru's so hot inside..
Haru: (kisses Kairi)
Kairi: (kissss Haru back)