Prologue

"Don't you find, it is important to share with me?"

She knows hiding this news from him is her mistake but her intention is never to hide and kept him in dark but situation makes her to do so and she don't know how to explain to him.

Though she knows she is at fault, her ego doesn't allow her to say sorry and stand still in front of a volcano which is ready to erupt any time.

"Mrs. Nandhini Manik Malhotra I am asking something" he yelled at his wife but her comeback is such that he didn't expect and also made him realize she is not the only one to be blamed but he is also a reason, his actions and his hurtful words indirectly made her.

"I am no longer Mrs. Nandhini Manik Malhotra, now I am Mis.Nandhini Murthy, hope you remember your own words" She said reminded his own words to him which once he left from his mouth when he lost all sanity reminded.

"I hope you got your answer to your question, Mr. Manik Malhotra" She said with no emotion and went away.

______________________________________________________________________________

This book is continuation of YOU ARE EVERYTHING I WANT, and please read that book first in order to understand this one.

I know few of you may think what is difference between two book title

You are everything I want

You are everything I need

Both seems same but there is slight difference between want and need. Want is comfort without which can live but need is basic requirements which out which survival is not possible.

In last book I have given mostly in Nandhini's point of view, but in this book both Manik and Nandhini will give their point of view but mostly it will be authors' point of view.

I will update the next chapter in two weeks and I try my best to update as I said this time.

Happy readying.

You can vote if want or you are most welcome to comment what you think about this preface.