5.Second Chance?

Hi again,

One more update as there was many asked for update.

Happy Reading!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr.Malhotra" Nandhini answered to Bharu's question.

Nandhini very well know Manik hates someone addressing him Mr.Malhotra but the exception goes to Nandhini alone. Whenever Manik and Nandhini have small fight or Nok jhok, Nandhini address him Mr.Malohtra and followed by cute hug or kiss to pacify him for irritating him calling Mr.Malhotra. Though Manik have not said to her but he like her addressing him Mr.Malhotra not addressing but for her pacifying cute hugs or kiss following.

But now there is no emotion in her eyes and her face is too blank to understand what is in her mind. He even prefers hate in her face while addressing him which indicates that at least she have some feeling for him but her face with blank expression hurts him so much as if she doesn't know him apart from Navya's guest, no past, no present or no future with him.

He is standing right there the place watching her face to see any trace of emotions afterwards but none. Meeting after almost more than months, no contact, at least she has seen his interviews and heard his voice but for him he knows Nandhini is living with Navya, other than he knows nothing, as if she has gone to some other planet. And he is seeing her whole figure standing in front of his eyes after months but she was like nothing have happened between them and they are mere strangers. But the little paleness or rather tiredness in her face is not got unnoticed by him.

Though Nandhini has not turned to Manik's side she could feel the look that has the capability to pierce through her soul and in order to avoid that she tried to bend and pick up Bharu and leave from there to earn Bharu's shout which brought Manik back to earth from Nandhini's world.

"Nandu, you are so careless. Grandma told you not to lift heavy things and I am big girl and you are lifting me. Put me down, PUT ME DOWN!" Bharu is scolding Nandhini like as mature women and Nandhini was listening like a 5-year-old girl getting scolding from her mother, which is kind of cute and brought a small smile to Manik's lips, but soon realize the meaning what Bharu means and look both of them with doubtful eyes.

'Aiyappa, what a blunder did I do? And Manik will soon realize and I don't want him to know from someone else but me about my pregnancy and please help this time alone from his eagle eyes, next time when I get chance for sure I will confess to him" Nandhini is tensed and praying to her Aiyappa.

As if her Aiyappa answered her prayer, Cabir handled the situation.

"Bharu don't like when someone lift her and so she complained to her grandma and her grandma asked Nandhini not to lift her to reduce their chances of fights. Though there is age gap between these two, they have fights as if they are same age, so many fights. Nandhini stop lifting Bharu, see, she has become big girl, ok?"

Nandhini soon nodded her head and Bharu smiles at them when Cabir says she is a big girl which made the doubt in Manik's mind to clear and Nandhini thanked her Aiyappa.

Her Aiyappa: I answered your prayer only because you promised that you will confess by yourself, stand by your promise.

Nandu: Pakka and a wink!

Cabir take Bharu to introduce to Fab5 and Manik went with them leaving Nandhini unwillingly.

Nandhini was sitting in front of TV on, but she was somewhere else in her deep think and scene from some TV serial scene where a mother is advising her daughter in law how to handle the relations that reminds Bhargavi's grandma advising Nandhini two weeks back.