11.Letter to Manik

Please ignore the mistakes.

The italic font are letters Manik received and read to who wrote those letter and Why.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FalshBack continouation:

A message from Navya, I got the notification. I thought I have face all her bodyguards today but not yet.

Last week, around 5 in the morning, out of nowhere Navya came to my house poured one bucket of water on me and scolded me as if I poured water on her when she is in deep sleep, she scolded left and right for making her friend to cry daily.

Who asked her to cry daily, did I asked her to? 

 She will do whatever she want and she can go and insult a person who is dead already and after that act as if nothing have happened.

She don't even think before doing such thing that how much hurtful for me , how I feel betrayed because of what she did.

But if I avoid her then she will cry and do drama and I have to accept her apology.

 Wait she have not even apologized for that till now.

How dare!

Can you imagine you receive a letter having photos of her and some bloody person entering Malhotra industry, talking with Mohan uncle, and the letter...

'Dear Manik,

I told you to maintain distance from your love but you didn't listen me. But now see your love have betrayed you to such extend even I can't imagine. She met your manager and introduced herself as fiance of your father's  second son.

you are not understanding right?

Let me explain, your love believe that your father cheated your mother and have another connection. She said your father is a cheater and traitor and have another relationship with a lady back of your mother and have another son. 

How mean she, isn't she?

Even I felt so bad when heard and I can understand your feeling, how much you bad  you felt knowing this.

Learn your lesson and throw her away.

I know you don't believe but see the photos I attached and then you might believe'

No, I don't believe this letter. Nandhini can never do like this.

Letters like theses I used to get many but the photos attached are true. even the photos said whatever written the letter is true, but I cannot conclude based on this anonymous letter and I asked her directly and she too accepted.

If I didn't get the letter I may not get to know something like this incident happened at all.

My father is my hero and he is role model for me, whatever today I am is because of him. I can't accept insulting my hero, my father who ever that can be.

Yes, I accept that some words which are not meant to be came out of my mouth in anger on that day, I know I should have little control but what she did is not lesser than what I said.

Manik,

I know you told I have lost my right to call your name but I think I still have.

I still have the hope that you trust me. Before getting angry and deleting the message, please read the full message.

You have blocked me in Facebook, twitter, Instagram, what's app and also not responding to my emails and I came to your house almost every day but you have good trained security who didn't allow me to meet you.

So I don't have other option to send this letter (message) through Navya's mobile.

Please spare 5 minutes for sake of the relation we shared.

I know you are so much in anger because of me and you don't even wanted to hear my voice even my name but Manik that anger already turned into hatred?

You have said for every relation, trust is more important and I think I trust you blindly and it's your turn to answer my question, Do you really trust me?

Even now I could show the proof that I have with me to prove myself that why I did what I did.

But Manik trust is built within our self without any solid proof. And I don't want you to trust me based on some proof. Just ask yourself, why should I have to go to such extend?

I am sorry for choosing a way which I did but not for investigating which still feel I am correct on that part.

You have used lot of words which I have not came across in my whole and didn't imagine someone will say those words to me. But  I still believe those are words came out in anger and you didn't mean any word.

I don't want to waste your precious time, coming to main point,

If you feel even in small part of your heart  that what I did may have some reason behind and I don't do things to hurt you, please meet me tomorrow evening  at 4 pm.  I don't want you to take too much pain to reach, come to Vaishali restaurant, which near to Fab5 studio.

Thanks for your time and hope to you come tomorrow...

Is she mad or what?

Time is already 9.30 PM and her flat is 1 hour from here, and still she is waiting from 6 PM till now?

When she will reach to her flat and if something happens and then  all her bodyguard will blame.

Any normal human can wait for 30 minutes or one hour, but she... Damn.

Manik, why you care? Whatever she does what is your is your concern?

Yeah, right why should I care, it's her life, and she can do whatever she want. Even she can wait till next day morning, why I will care.

'Nandhini, Are you mad?"

Thank god Navya came.

"You know he is not coming, then why are you waiting for that person who don't trust you?"

"But Navya, he will..."

"What he will, its already 10 now and he is not coming"

"But Navya, I could feel he is already here"

"You are gone totally, already here , you can feel, did you here what your are speaking? See the people around you, everyone is watching you as if you are alien. 

"Why not?"

" Who in right mind will sit is same place not even moving her eye ball away from the entrance and sit like statue?"

"Navya..."

"Not another word Nandhini Murthy, get up let's go to our flat, dot"

End of Manik POV

Not only Nandhini, Manik was too siting in opposite side of entrance hiding himself and watching Nandhini. She could feel his presence from starting around but not him. He was relieved once both of them went away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 From Manik's side what he did is correct for him and for Nandhini what she dis is correct for her.

Guys, how many of you taking Manik's side and how many Nandhini's side.

Let's wait till Nandhini's side's story.

08/01/2019