1. The concert

Hi Guys,

Hope I am not late and tried to update first chapter as I said.

I am happy really for response I am getting for the book 1 now and dedication this first chapter for whom have voted and followers and especially the person who are commenting. Thank you guys, it's mean a lot to me.

Awaiting for in line comments.

-----–------------------------------------------------

Audience were hooting and shouting the name of their favourite singer. Even thunder is wondering how can these people make sound louder than me. There was huge crowd and the security team is finding it more difficult to manage the audience alias fan.

Now Fab5 is no more the rising band who once only recognized by a small set of people but now they are international band that they made their country proud.

In between hooting and securities effort to control the crowd, a sharp sound made everyone goes silently and the security person felt relieved that the crowd will no longer make trouble, will only listen to the concert and they can rest till the song ends.

Everyone can hear slow music because of lady and a man came forward and started playing electric guitar and the slow music turn into sensual once the another person joins the both, standing in between the lady and the man.

The man in the middle started to sing the line and with playing the music in his guitar.

Meri rooh ka parinda phadphadaye
Lekin sukoon ka jazeera mil na paaye
Ve ki karaan..
Ve ki karaan..

Ik baar ko tajalli toh dikha de
Jhoothi sahi magar tasalli to dila de
Ve ki karaan..
Ve ki karaan..

Another man joins them and sat where drums are places and same a woman came near keyboard and the lead singer started to sing with all passion.

Raanjhan de yaar Bulleya
Sunle pukaar Bulleya
Tu hi toh yaar Bulleya
Murshid mera, Murshid mera
Tera mukaam kamle
Sarhad ke paar Bulleya
Parvardigar Bulleya
Haafiz tera, Murshid mera (x2)

The drum beats and keyboard music joined to match the passion of the voice of the singer. Some fans are standing and some were sitting but in common everyone are lost in music and enjoying.

Anyone who hears the voice can melt in it and it will push us to different kind of world, that's what happening with audience that they were mesmerized and listening.

Main taan gul se lipti
Titli ki tarah muhajir hoon
Ek pal ko thehroon, pal mein udd jaaun
Ve main tan hoon pagdandi
labhdi ae jo raah jannat ki
Tu mude jahan main saath mud jaaun

Tere kaarvan mein shamil hona chahun
Kamiya taraash ke main kaabil hona chahun
Ve ki karaan..
Ve ki karaan..

A small tear escaped from the singer's eyes but soon he wiped it away before anyone could see but didn't escaped the person watching the concert with same pain in her eyes.

Everyone including the band member were drowned into the song except the drummer who can feel that the singer singing the lines from his heart with so much pain. Each line of the song is actually what the singer meant and singing. Not only the drummer but also one of the audience watching the concert alive through the TV also realize how much the song reflects his feelings. Even her heart wants to stop the pain but her mind not allows the heart to dominate now as the heart went through a lot in past.

Raanjhan de yaar Bulleya
Sun le pukaar Bulleya
Tu hi toh yaar Bulleya
Murshid mera, Murshid mera
Tera mukaam kamle
Sarhad ke paar Bulleya
Parvardigar Bulleya
Haafiz tera, Murshid mera (x2)

Another female from back started to walked and stand near the singer and sang her part of the lines. The Female singer holds the pain that of male lead singer and started to sing.

Raanjhana ve...
Raanjhana ve

Jis din se aashna se do ajnabi huve hain
Tanhaiyon ke lamhe sab multavi huve hain
Kyun aaj main mohabbat
Phir ek baar karna chahun
Haan...

Ye dil toh dhoondhta hai inkaar ke bahane
Lekin ye jism koi pabandiyan na maane
Milke tujhe, bagaawat khud se hi yaar karna chahun

Mujhme agan hai baaki aazma le
Le kar rahi hoon khud ko main tere hawale
Ve Raanjhna...
Ve Raanjhna...

Raanjhan de yaar Bulleya
Sunle pukaar Bulleya
Tu hi toh yaar Bulleya
Murshid mera, Murshid mera
Tera mukaam kamle
Sarhad ke paar Bulleya
Parvardigar Bulleya
Haafiz tera, Murshid mera (x2)

Murshid mera, murshid mera...

A loud applause was heard after the song ended and followed by the hooting again. The band moved to the giant hall where media person where waiting along with some fans.

Fab5 love to interact with fans but their busy schedule never allows them to take away time and interact with fans so they decided to interact with both fans and media at the same time after every concert.

Media Person: Congrats Fab5 and Veebha you rocked the stage as usual and fans are completely enjoyed and loved the performance. This is first time Veebha joined the band and she too rocked the stage.

Fans again hooted as if they are accepting what media person spoke. Media persons asked some questions which Fab5 and Veebha replied politely.

Media person: Fans are eager to about your next project and when it will release.

Cabir: Our next project is multilingual project which we are working two different part. The work for first part start in 5 days and for that we are travelling to Chennai in 3 days. You can expect the launch of the first part of song in 6 months.

Media person: We heard that Nandhini Mam is Chennai and also there are rumors that you too are separated and all, is that true?

Cabir: If Nandhini came to know about his question, then even Nandhini's Aiyappa cannot able save his face from her.

Cabir whispered to Mukti who is near mike thinking that the mike is off but it was not and whole crowd head what he spoke and chuckle escaped from everyone's mouth including media.

Media Person: Yes, we know she don't like to discuss personal thing is public and who can forget her campaign held against media person for asking celebrity personal things in interviews and spreading rumors.

Few months back when Manik and Nandhini are together, he asked her accompany an award function when a media person asked her to give her opinion on personal matter of one of another celebrity, she told her that it's their personal and she was no one to comment on it and the media person provoked her to speak and the provoking end him in big problem that she conducted campaign that the media should stop interfering in celebrity personal life and it was one of the top trending news of the year. And she won and the media was asked to stop interfering in celebrity personal life.

Manik: As you guys know my wife won't like me speaking about our personal life and my fans will understand that.

_________________________________________________________________________

29/08/2018