14. You are late Miss.Murthy

As soon as Nandhini came to her home, she called Abi.

"Abi, you are free tonight"

"Is this question or statement sissy?"

"Of course, it is statement. Even you are busy like anything you need to make things clear and reach home on 6.30 PM"

"ohooo..., you sound so happy what's special?"

"Everything can't be say over mobile, reach home by time"

Nandhini Murthy was so happy and in the happiness, she dialled a number which she has been used to do since past 6 months.

The person on the other hand attended the call, Nandhini shouted with joy "Guess what, I got."

"Hello" She heard a husky voice and realized whom she called.

"Manik" Out of habit she called him to share her happiness and he was sleeping so he has not seen the caller id.

Both were in shock acknowledging the person on the call and also  shocked to react further.

Nandhini was the first to recover from the shock.

"Sorry for disturbing" She said with flat and plain voice irrespective of the state of her mind and disconnected call.

---------------------------------------------

Abi reached home exactly at 6.30 or else who will bear Nandhini Murthy and her tantrums.

Nandhini jumped in front Abi as soon as Abi opened the door and shouted surprise.

Abi is really surprised seeing this version of Nandhini, it's been long he has seen this Nandhini, carefree, crazy and childish Nandhini.

"What is the surprise?" Abi asked with excitement same as that of Nandhini.

"I got a project finally"

"Wow, congrats Nandhu"

"You have not heard it full, I got project in network security as White Hacker" Abi was so happy, he knows how much Nandhini love white hacking that she spends so much time and money to learn.

"Superb, where is my treat then?"

"Thanks, and I have prepared full list our favourite dishes"

Kuzhi Paniyaram

Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)