10. Nandhini's bodyguard

Hello peoplesss,
Advance happy new to all and let the new year will be great year to all. Please try to watch to video in media box to get the feel.

I am getting lot of response now a days and I am happy hearing that you are addicted to story and asking questions to regarding the story which indicating giving confidence to write further. Thanks a lot and it means a lot me and for the matter all the writer who is trying writing for the first time.

If you come across any mistake, please ignore.

–-----------------------------------------------------------

"Papa, it's already 10 PM and I am having exam tomorrow 8 am, still you have not finished 2nd chapter"

"Wait Mr, I am working, can't you see"

"You are CEO of one of India's best multinational company Malhotra industry, but struggling to write bit for exam?"

Gautham Malhotra (Manik's father) rolled his eyes and continued to write bit for his son's tomorrow exam. He is writing bits only for him but also for his friends Fab5 also. Superb father, right?

"Why you are taking so much pain papa, you are one of trustee and one call to principal then me and my friends can easily pass all the exams. Use the power you have"

"You have power because god have blessed you and you should not misuse the power"

"Arrey wah!, see the person, who is helping his son to cheat in exam speaking equity of misusing the power" Nyonika countered sarcastically making father duo son quiet. She saw these exceptional father son pair giving impossible look.

"Papa, without misusing power, you would have helped me another way also"

"How beta?"

"Last week when Natsha mam is flirting and if you would have..." Manik purposely dragged to instigate his mother where his father is praying god to save from his dear wife.

"Would have what?" Nyonika asked throwing daggers at his husband.

"If he would have flirted back then, she will pass me and my friends but my dad is so much in love with my mom that he acted gentle man infront of teacher" Nyonika blushed and went to her room as she got call from manager.

"You little cunning person, bit for exam was long forgotten and both chased each other and had lot of fun"

Nyonika was waiting inside the room for her husband and finally Gautham came after spending ample amount time with lots of masti with his son.

"GM, you are spoiling Manik and he is not concentrating on his studies and your are helping him to cheat his exam. Not only me, you too wanted to our son to join our business and for that he need be good at academics"

"Nyo, yes I too wanted him to join Malhotra industry after his studies but when I hear him singing not only I was mesmerized but also proud that he chooses the career which his heart wants. I can see real happiness and sense of achievement whenever he sings and I don't have the heart to snatch it from him. It's his life, Nyo. As his parents, we should only give him guidance and not pressurize him to live our dream. I want him to live his life to fullest and lead a independent life. In future he should be known to world not because he is Malhotra but with his own identity."

"While he was singing in his annual day function last month, and the crowd hooted his name, and at the moment everyone recognized me as Manik father not as Trustee of the college, I felt proud and blessed to have son like Manik"

Nyonika had a sweet smile in her lips hearing about his son and what else a mother wants more this.

"You love him so much na?" Nyonika asked Gautham with same smile and admiration in her eyes.

"Ovio, ever father loves his son, big deal"

"Not normal love GM, you love him so much and I have not seen the admiration and love you have for Manik for anyone else, not even me"

"No Nyo.." he was cut by his dear wife.

"No, don't lie. You never sacrifice or stopped smoking in past. Your mother, your friend Mohan and I, everyone tried to bring you out of the addiction but you are so adamant to leave but for Manik you left that habit, this much for him" Nyonika extended her hand like a child indicating the amount of love and Gautham smiled and replied.

"Every child considers their father as their first hero. Manik was doing everything I was doing, the same. One day he saw me smoking and he tried imitating and the whole day he was coughing and I felt I was failed as father."

Nyonika tried to stop him but Gautham smiled and continued, "From that day, I realize children follow our actions more than our words and I left smoking for him and I started live my life that I want my son has to become a man in future and hope one day I want to him become a famous singer and also nice and respectable human being"

Manik came to his parents' room to return his father's mobile that he forgot in living room, when he came near the room he heard his father's words and felt blessed to get a father like Gautham.

Manik's trance was broken when Mukti enter into their jamming room in Manik's office.

I could already see what's coming, he thought and rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes Manik, it's been a month that you are avoiding Nandhini and being adamant one she is not ready to accept your decision. What the hell both of your problem is? Whatever she did, give her chance Manik" Manik was acting physically present and absent kind.

"Over? Over your supporting speech for your childhood best friend"

"I am not taking any one's side here, I said what I felt. Dhruv what's your opinion?"

"We don't know what actually happen, both are stubborn to say anything. Manik is usually calm and lose his cool very rare and when he lose then there must be reason and as far I know Nandhini, she will not do something to hurt others, at least not purposely. What I want to say is, let Manik and Nandhini meet and speak then rest whatever Manik decides"

"See Dhruv also saying same, Alya what are you are thinking"

"Same as Dhruv, but now Manik is not ready to speak to Nandhini means she should have done something that hurts him so badly and I am not want to point out she hurt purposely or not but I trust Manik whether he want to give her a chance or not"

"Where is this idiot Cabir? Whenever there is need he won't be there and all other time he will irritate with his cheap jokes"

Cabir entered correctly when Mukti is praising him.

"Oiii, No one knows when I come and from where I come but whenever there is exigency, I will be there"

"Can you stop your cheap jokes, we are speaking something serious"

"And what is that?"

"You know what? Forget it Cabir, Mukti if you are advocate for your childhood best friend then he is advocate for his sweet sister, why need a reply when I already know answer" Manik Interrupted and spoke.

"Of course Manik, you know at least me so well perk of long time friendship but I thought you will misunderstood me also, why because now a day your brain is not working"

"And before you speak, let me complete. Yes I support Nandhini even though I know what is the problem between you two because I trust her not only in words but in reality" Cabir said not affected by Manik's glare.

Manik made 'don't give damn' reaction and spoke, "Guys I am not listening to anyone in this matter, hope you understand and the favour I want from you all is please not mention her name and  anything concerns to that person in my presence. I think you will do at least this favour for me"

With that he moved out of the room and he came back said, "Well done everyone, you are perfectly doing the job of Nandhini's body guard"

30/12/2018