New member

NOPOV
It was a stormy night on Lothal and everyone was getting ready to celebrate the parade for Empire day. However, not everyone was getting ready to join the parade, a couple who call themselves the 'voices of hope' were just celebration the birth of their baby boy Ezra Bridger. "Mira.. we can't keep him think of what might happen if the empire find us sooner.. after our transmission we need to find a safe secure home for him.." Mira was shocked at what her husband suggested, but she too had felt the same way. As soon as the parade started the Bridgers connected their transmission to voice out against the empire. As soon as they finished they heard a loud cry echo through the house at the bangs of the thunderstorm that paraded their streets. Mira ran up to Ezra and tried to soothe him as they put on their coats and trenched through the busy streets. Ezra yawned and snuggled closer to his mother's chest feeling calm and safe until he heard shot sounds which woke him instantly. Mira tried to soothe Ezra again as they ran up to the rebel ship otherwise known as the 'Ghost'. "Please, anyone open up!" Mira and her husband cried as they knocked on the door. As soon as the doors opened storm troopers emerged from the centre of Lothal and closer to the ghost as the Bridgers. Mira placed Ezra into Hera's hands and cried. "Please.. please take care of him like he was your own.. and never mention us to him.." Mira and her husband started to run off. Hera gasped and tried to soothe Ezra. "W-Wait!" She called but by then it was too late she heard yells from Kallus and shots which she presumed had hit this young child's parents. Ezra whimpered and opened his electric blue eyes looking up at Hera. Hera rocked Ezra and ran back inside getting into her pilot seat turning on the link. "Everyone wake up! We have Tie fighters closing in we need to move fast!" Hera shouted and placed Ezra in her lap.
//Time skip//
Kanan and the crew came in and all gave Hers a confused look. "Hera did you and Kanan...?" Sabine said shocked but soon laughed as she saw Kanan and Heras embarrasses faces. "W-what!? No! This child was given to me by a couple who were recently killed by the empire for treason.. his blanket says Ezra but.. they said they wanted us to care for him like he was our son.." Hera sighed but soon smiled as Ezra started to reach up for her. Zeb smiled and looked at Hera and Kanan. "You two always wanted to be parents, why not give this kid a chance, I mean you never know, he might be something special and maybe even useful to us.." Zeb crossed his arms. Sabine nodded in agreement with Zeb but stopped as she saw Kanans face. Hera held Ezra close and looked at Kanan. "What is it love?" Kanan looked at Hera. "Hera.. I think he might be force sensitive..?" Hera gasped. "You don't mean..?" Kanan nodded. "He might be a Jedi, which might be the reason his family gave him to us.." Ezra giggled happily and waved at Sabine and Zeb and Chopper. Chopper started to make beep noises and came up to Ezra poking him which made the child laugh. "What, what did he say!?" Zeb demanded. Hera smiled. "He said we should keep him. I agree with chopper, we may have never took care of a baby before, but this child may make things great for us, besides me and kanan always wanted a child.." "I don't know Hera.." kanan stuttered. "Oh come on kanan! You can teach him how to be a Jedi and we can have loads of fun together! I could teach him how to paint!" Sabine smiled. "And I can teach the kid how to shoot!" Zeb smiled. "Chopper and I can show him how to fly along with you training him.." Hera smiled. Kanan gave it a thought and sighed while smiling. "This May be hard for us but what the heck, let's give it a go.. welcome to the family Ezra.." they all smiled down at the child who clapped his hands with glee.