Do they hate me?

NOPOV

It has been a couple of years now and Ezra is no 15. Many things had happened, kanan was blinded but maul.. Ashoka was severely injured.. and Ezra managed to get his own lightsaber. Ezra blamed himself for what happened to kanan and Ashoka and Hera was getting worried that he was slowly breaking again like he was when he was a kid.

Hera walked out of the meeting with Commander Sato and walked to her room with Ezra.
"Ezra you've never hid anything from me before... what's wrong..?" She asked a bit worried as she sat Ezra down on her bunk.
"Do..do Ashoka and kanan hate me..?" Ezra mumbled loud enough for Hera to hear.
Hera sighed and embraced Ezra tightly as he started to cry into her shoulder.
"Is that why you have been so quiet? You think they hate you?.." she said calmly and when she saw Ezra nod it broke her heart remembering that broken boy kanan brought back from the empire all them years ago.
"Ezra they could never hate you, what happened with Maul was NOT and I repeat NOT your fault do you understand?" Hera said sternly and Ezra nodded but still continued to cry.
Hera lay down with Ezra and combed her fingers through his hair as she pulled up th covers to their shoulders.
"You can stay here tonight, something tells me that my son needs some much needed comfort that he has been dismissing for a while.." Hera said and smiled when she saw a little smile appear on Ezra's face.
"Thank you.. mum.." Ezra mumbled and buried his face in Heras chest falling asleep.
Hera smiled and rested her head on Ezra's sighing. 'We really need to speak to Kanan and Ahsoka tomorrow' she thought and drifted of the sleep along with Ezra.

//time skip//

Ezra sat next to Hera in her room and started to build his new lightsaber. Hera wrapped an arm around Ezra and smiled at him which the young boy returned.
"You still think that they hate you huh?" Hera said softly and frowned when Ezra nodded.
"I just feel like if I didn't screw up and meet maul then Kanan and Ahsoka wouldn't have gotten hurt.." Ezra mumbled and put down his new lightsaber.
Hera sighed and held Ezra tight. "Ezra you didn't know who Maul was.. you felt scared and you wanted to get back to Kanan, you were just trying to stay safe like Ahsoka and Kanan would've wanted you to.." she sighed and stood up pulling Ezra up with her.
"Ahsoka is awake, however Kanan is not.. let's go and see Ahsoka.." Hera said and led Ezra into Ahsoka's room.
"Hera.. Ezra.. long time no see.." Ahsoka frowned at Ezra. "I sense fear in the force.. you still don't blame yourself do you..?" She asked and was surprised when Ezra nodded.
Hera sighed. "Ever since you all got back Ezra has been blaming himself.. he thought that because he entrusted maul it's his fault that you and Kanan got hurt fighting Vader.." she said and patted Ezra's shoulder.
Ahsoka sat up up and held a hand out to Ezra which he took hesitantly. "Ezra you are NOT to blame, I don't blame you and I'm sure that Kanan won't as well.." she said softly pulling Ezra into an embrace he soon melted in.
Hera smiled softly and patted Ezra's hair softly. "Your 15 yet you still act like a little boy.." she said making Ahsoka chuckle softly.
Ezra smiled and looked up at Hera. "Well I will be your boy forever Mum. So you will have to deal with it.." he said making Hera and Ahsoka smile.
Ahsoka pulled out of hers and Ezra's embrace and lay back down resting after him and Hera left.
"So.. dad isn't awake yet..?" Ezra said a bit disappointed. Hera shook her head sadly and held Ezra's hand in hers. "All we can do is hope Ezra.. I'm sure Kanan will pull through this.. he has to.." she sighed and walked into the common room to discuss their next mission.
Ezra sighed and looked at Kanans door as he passed the room. He looked down.
'What if he never wakes up? I could lose my dad.." Ezra thought but was soon brought out of his thoughts when everyone in the meeting started to speak about a rescue mission for agent Kallus.
"Me and Ezra will take this mission.. zeb and Sabine are on mandalor trying to befriend some troops for the rebellion.." Hera suggested and patted Ezra's shoulder.
Commander Sato sighed. "Accepted, captain Hera.. both of you be safe.. contact us if need be.." he said and once the meeting ended Hera and Ezra went off to the ghost.
"Hera when we get back, if Kanan woke up do you think he is going to be less forgiving than Ahsoka.." Ezra asked quietly.
Hera looked at Ezra sadly and once the ghost flew into hyper space she pulled him into her lap into a tight embrace.
"Not under my watch, I'll make sure he doesn't hurt your feelings sweetie, but I'm sure I won't have to because Kanan will NEVER blame someone as sweet as you." Hera cooed pinching Ezra's cheeks making the young boy laugh.
"Mum!" Ezra whined playfully pushing away Heras hands.
Hera smiled and ruffled Ezra's hair. "Now, why don't we go eat some ice cream and then we can come back to land the ship in Lothal?" She suggested and laughed when Ezra bolted into the common room.
'I just hope that Kanan will wake up.. the doctors say he got the worse.. but I'm sure he won't hate Ezra.. right..?" Hera shook her head at the thought and followed Ezra into the common room.
Only time will tell..