Nightmares and capture

NOPOV
Ezra was sat playing in his room with his toys but was soon interrupted when he heard a crash at the front of the ghost. He heard screaming coming from the cockpit and whimpered walking towards the noise.
"Well well we'll.. if it isn't the baby Jedi..." the inquisitor said as he put the lightsaber under Hera and Kanan's necks.
"I'll give you one chance boy, join the dark side... be my apprentice.. and you parents shall live.." he smirked at Ezra.
Ezra gulped and nodded. "O-ok, As long as they are safe!"
The inquisitor smirked. "Oh they'll be in a better place." He said striking at the parents causing Ezra to scream.
"NOOOOO!!!" Ezra screamed out in fear, sadness and anger. His eyes turned yellow as he grabbed his dads lightsaber using the dark side to kill the inquisitor.
"All I have is darkness now..." he muttered as tears rolled down his cheeks.
Ezra curled up beside Kanan and Hera's bodies feeling nothing but cold and darkness.

//after Nightmare//

Ezra woke up screaming as tears rolled down his cheeks. He heard thunder and started to whimper more frantically.
Zeb continued to snore not noticing the Kid was awake.
Erza ran out of his room and whimpered bumping into Kanan.
Kanan blinked tiredly But was soon awoken when he saw Ezra. His expression softened as he picked up Ezra.
"Ez what's wrong..?" Kanan said hearing Hera wake up.
Ezra cried louder at the sounds of thunder.
Hera sighed and walked into her room with Kanan and Ezra. "Sweetie it's ok it's a little thunder... is that what woke you..?" She said softly
Ezra whimpered playing with Kanan's shirt not feeling in the mood to talk. He shook his head and held onto Kanan tighter when he tried to place him on Hera's bed.
Kanan and Hera both sighed as they muttered. "Nightmare..."
They both lay down with Ezra sandwiches between them and Hera cooed Stroking Ezra's hair to calm him down.

//next morning//

Ezra sat in Kanan's lap asleep as the crew talk about an uprising mission. Hera was soon interrupted when Ezra began to stir awake.
Kanan picked up Ezra and held him close. "Shhh ez.. go back to sleep..."
Ezra put his small hands on Kanan's shirt and squirmed around slightly not wanting to go back to sleep.
Hera smiled as Sabine and Zeb left leaving just her, kanan, Ezra and chopper.
Ezra played with Kanan's shirt and nuzzled closer to his chest.
Kanan rubbed Ezra's back lulling him to go back to sleep and it worked as Ezra fell asleep in his embrace.
Hera sighed and rubbed the top on her nose. "Kanan what are we going to do.."
Kanan looked at Hera confused. "We take him with us on this supply mission.." he said getting a worried glance from Hera.
"I know I know it's risky.. but if he sleeps most of the time it won't be hard.. maybe going out of the ghost might make him start talking again.. it's been a while since Ezra has talked..."
Hera smiled sadly and stroked Ezra's cheek pleased when he snuggled into the touch. She picked Ezra up holding him over her shoulder as Kanan went to prepare the crew.
Ezra awoke at the sudden movement and rubbed his eyes. "Ma...ma" He said tiredly and nuzzled his head under Heras head.
Hera smiled and ruffled Ezra's hair making him pout then laugh. "Listen buddy we need to get you ready for a supply mission we are going on today.." she smiled and put on a warm sweat shirt for Ezra and some tight jeans so that he is comfortable on the journey.
Ezra held Kanan's leg and yawned looking up at him hoping for a piggy back.
Kanan threw Ezra over his shoulder eliciting quiet giggles from the 5 year old boy.

//time skip//

Ezra was giggling as Kanan gave him a piggy back while the crew were looking for supplies on Lothal.
"Papa look!" Ezra said pointing to the band that was parading through the streets for the empire.
Hera and the crew smiled but soon frowned when they saw what the parade was about.
Ezra soon stopped smiling and started to shiver in fear. "Papa..." He whimpered as the inquisitor came in sight.
Kanan growled. "Everyone back to the ship... now!!" He yelled as sabine's bombs when off destroying the parade.
Kanan have Ezra to Hera. "Go ahead I'll catch up.." he said but saw Hera's expression. "Hera..."
Hera nodded sadly and held Ezra tight running back to the ship.
Ezra teared up and looked up at Hera. "M-mummy we need to get daddy.." he whimpered as tears rolled down his cheeks.
Sabine and Zeb sighed as Zeb went off to his room.
Sabine knelt down to Ezra. "Ezra.. kanan is doing this to protect you.. I'm sure he'll pull through.." she said softly.
Ezra looked down and cried softly.
"Ez..." Hera said hugging the boy close as she saw the inquisitor take Kanan away in a tie fighter.
Sabine growled. "This isn't over.."
"No..no it isn't.." Hera said through gritted teeth and sat on the pilots chair with a crying Ezra in her lap.