Hoth incident Part 1

//3 years later//
NOPOV
Ezra was sat in Heras lap sketching in his new pad that was given to him by Sabine. Once he felt the ship land he took a glance out of the window and gasped dropping all his stuff.
"What dat!" Ezra said pointing to the snow. The crew laughed as Ezra stared at the snowy planet in shock.
"That's called snow Ezra, we have to collect a couple of supplies so would you mind staying with chopper?" Kanan said to Ezra but looked confused when Ezras happy expression disappeared. "What's wrong?"
"I can't come wid ou'."Ezra looked at the crew with sad eyes. He held onto Heras leg as she stood up ready to leave. "I wan' help to!" Ezra said looking up at Hera and Kanan.
Hera thought for a second but was interrupted by Sabine.
"I don't think it would be a good idea taking him Hera.." Sabine sighed
Zeb nodded in agreement with Sabine. "Sabine is right, no doubt the empire would be there protecting the crates we want to steal to earn credits, the kid is safer with chopper.."
kanan and Hers nodded as Hera knelt down to Ezras height. "Sorry sweetie not today.. when we get back we can always take you to play in the snow" Hera smiled softly and gave Ezra a hug before her and the crew headed off on the supply run.
Ezra sat on the ramp and whimpered. "Why can I Neva go wid them chop?" He sighed as chopper poked at him. "What is it?"
Chopper rolled out onto the snow pointing at storm troopers who were approaching the area. Ezra screamed as they started to shoot at chopper "NO GET OFF HIM!" He pushes his hands towards to storm troopers putting in to much effort in using the force. Ezra saw the troopers getting forced far away and started to back up as he saw Kallus with the inquisitor.
"Uh oh.." Ezra teared up and ran away from the ghost fast hoping that the troopers came after him in hope to protect his family..

//time skip//
Zeb smiled and clapped his hands together. "Well there's them storm troopers.." he was soon interrupted as chopper started to freak out through Kanans com.
Kanan picked up the com and pressed it. "Woah woah chopper calm down What's Happened?" Kanan and Hera let chopper explain as there eyes widened in fear.
"YOU LET EZRA RUN OFF WITH IMPERIALS CHASING HIM!?" Hera explained as her mother instincts kicked in.
Zeb and Sabine looked over in the direction of the ghost. "Guys look, there's a whole team of imperials on Ezras trail!" Sabine said as the whole crew made their way back to the ghost with the supplies.
Chopper rolled up to Hera and Kanan beeping frantically while pointing in Ezras direction.
Kanan sighed and looked at Hera as she said. "Kanan go find out boy, we will be here ready to set off, no doubt Kallus would have brought back up knowing that we would be here." Hera started to press buttons on the ships controls and lifted the ramp after kanan had got off.
Sabine and Zeb looked at Hera.
"What now Hera, what if Kallus has already got Ezra?" Zeb looked at Hera. "I knew we shouldn't have let Chop look after him, that rust bucket of bolts can't even look after himself" Zeb growled and screamed as chopper shocked him. "Why you! Come back here you junk of metal!" He exclaimed chasing chopper throughout the ship.
Hera sighed and looked at Sabine. "All we can do is hope that kanan found Ezra and that the empire doesn't find out that Our boy is a Jedi like Kanan.." Hera sat down on her chair and looked outside the ships windows