Chapter 3:The Fight Against King

"Wha--"before she knows it her body has been kicked by the king

"Wha--"before she knows it her body has been kicked by the king. Her body flew across the room and hit the wall. She can feel the liquid on her forehead and she can see a black dot at her sight.
"Come on kid. I didn't even start yet. Show me how strong you are". She tried to unsheathe her katana only for her to grab air ."Huh?!"
"Searching for this?"
"Wha--when did he-"
"I want you to fight me without a weapon child. I want you to fight me a hand to hand.No magic no weapon. Just your strength. Prove to me that you are a strong child. Understand?"
Hoshi just nods her head.
"Good. Ey child how did you can move freely when you can't even look when you wear blindfold??"
"I just can.."
"oh..okay than .. let's continue our fight shall we"

In a second the king is in front of her, trying to punch her. She tried to run by jumping away but her leg been caught and her body has been thrown away like a rag doll.
She quickly got up and ran toward the king. She tried to attack him but, he dodged all of her attacks.
" Come on child, is that was all got.
You didn't even make a single scratch on me"He taunt.
"tch"

'It's no use. I can't do much without my katana. What should I do...think Hoshi..think.I can do this'

The king didn't give her time to think. He sent her another wave of punch and kick. Hoshi just can dodge a few of them. Right now, she has a huge advantage. The king might be an old man but he is stronger and faster than her.
Hoshi tried to kick his face but the king protects his face using his arms. Hoshi used that time to jump away from him. She needed to be fast.

'What should I do. A simple kick and punch won't work. How about chokehold.No...he will grab me and throw me again and he is too strong. Guess I just try my best to beat this old man huh.'

She jump, stretch out her leg and kick his stomach. It just a simple kick but she still hit him.
'Yes!! Finally, I land a hit on him!! 'On the inside, she is happy that she wants to dance but outside she still emotionless.
"Huh, not bad..but it still weak." the king smirk while looking at her.
'Gaaahhh!!I want to rip that face if yours. Guess that stupid smirk run in the family'.She glared at the king.
"You can do it, Shi!!"Kuroo and Shiro shout at the sideline. They look at her with concern. Well, who wouldn't? Bruise body, bloody face, bloody nose, bloody mouth, a lot of cuts and messy hair.
"You just have to think about his weakness!"

Weakness? But what is it.? Gaarrrggghh!! I can't think anything. What is it? Weakness....weakness..weakness...

"You don't have to think too far Hoshi. I know you can do it. You are a smart child Hoshi but.......I think my father doesn't have a weakness....soooo...goodluck in beating him😊"Zen said while picking his nose.

"Gezz...thank for the tips sensei😒 and stop picking your nose it disgusting," She said in disgust.

'think... what is his weakness'Hoshi think hard and analyze the king's movement. His movement was perfect. Suddenly, Hoshi gets an idea. Her eyes widen in realization.
'That it!! But that playing dirty tho....well I don't care'

She ran away from the king and wait for the right moment.
"Where do you think you're going, child. Don't even run away from the fight."
"I didn't run away and I will never will!"
"Than where are you going."
"I am just waiting for the right time "She
sprint toward the king and her leg is in position to kick. The king smirking, thinking that Hoshi tried to kick her stomach again.
"That will never work on me chi---!!"
The king cant completes his word and kneels on the ground. Zen, Shiro, and Kuroo stared at Hoshi with widening eyes and their jaw unhinged.

It was awkward silent

........🐤...🐤🐤

"Guess that is father weakness...😅"
The king is rolling on the ground. Why??
Well.......Hoshi has kicked him where the sun doesn't shine😅......HARD.

"AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!"
The king scream in agony.

Somewhere at the castle~~

"What is that sound? It sounds like a dying seal...wait...that sound like Father!!"

"What is wrong with him screaming like a lady..if it is because spider again I will make him sleep with spiders tonight"

"Onee-chan.What is that sound?"
"I don't know Yumi~~but come on let's find Katsu-kun and find out what is that sound~~"
"Haii!~"

"ppffftttt...HAHAHAHAHAHHAH"
"Good one Hoshi!!..HAHHAHAHAA"
"HAHAHAAH....10 out of 10 Shi...HAHAHA"

Zen, Kuroo, and Shiro are laughing their hearts out while rolling on the ground.
"umm..."
Hoshi doesn't know what to do. She didn't even kick him that hard right?? Right?

"u-umm...are you alright your highness?"
"am I look alright ?"
"No." she bluntly answered.

Suddenly the big mahogany door has been open. There stood 4 people. A beautiful woman, a boy, and two girls.

"FATHER!!" the boy shouted."uhh....what are you doing father??"
Again there is an awkward moment....well.... let's ignore the 3 idiots who still laughing like a maniac at the floor.
"WHAT IN THE WORLD HAVE HAPPEN HERE!!" the beautiful woman looked at the throne room in horror.
"Um...hey their honey...how are you?" the king slowly stand up. His face is as white as a milk.
"You have a lot of explaining to do dear~~,😊😊" the woman said with a sickly sweet smile.
"Y-yes dear"
"Mother~~"
"Huh...Zen!!" "Zen-nii!" they shout.
'sheesshh....what's wrong with them and shouting. Didn't their throat hurt??"

Zen runs toward his family and hugs them. Hoshi just standing awkwardly looking at the family reunion with a sad smile. She doesn't even realize that the king is staring at her.

'I wish I still have a happy family' Kuroo and Shiro rub their head at her leg as they know how she felt.

"Huh...KYAA!!...who is this cute cinnamon roll!"
The beautiful woman said while hugging Hoshi.

'I can't breathe!!' her face is turning blue. She gives a signal to her sensei to help her but he just stares at her with a sadistic smile.
'Gahhhh!!Curse you !!! Someone help meehhhh!!
I'm dying here don't just stand there an be an idiot!!'
She can see her soul escape from her body.
"Uhh...dear you kinda killing her.😓"
"Huh...wahhhh...I'm sorry😭😭..don't die!"
'silent you imbecile!!'
"Mom..she will be fine," the boy said.
"Oh...okay!" the woman cheerfully said.

'Is this woman bipolar or what. Now I know where Zen sensei got that personality.' Hoshi thinks while sweet dropping.
"Ano..who are you??" a little girl with pink hair asked her, hiding behind another girl with pink hair.
'Her sister perhaps'
"......"

........

.
.
.
.
.....

"ummm....come on let's go to the dining room..its tea time. We can introduce yourself while eating."
...
..
..
.
"hn"
"Heheheheh...well let's go~~"Zen start to drag Hoshi the dining room.