Chapter 14:Found You~

I wake up too early😑😑

I wake up too early😑😑. I can't sleep again or I will late for school.

*sigh

Look like I will go early.

Timeskip after bath

After taking a bath and put on my uniform, I write some note to Kuroo and Shiro, telling them to not make a problem.

I grab my school bag, take a box of chocolate pocky and a couple of candy from my sweets cabinet. Can't leave my precious sweets~

Hmm~~lets see if the cafeteria is open yet.
.
.
.
.
Oh! It's open!

"Ah!Hello there! Arent you early bird, dear" the old woman happily greet me.

" Ohayōgozaimasu, Obaa-san." I bow to her. Hey, I know that I'm emotionless and cold but I still respect the elders y'know.

"Ohayo~Ne..whats your name child?"She asks me with her motherly aura.

"Hoshi"

"Are you a freshman?"I nod my head and she giggled.

"Not a talker are we. So what do you want for breakfast Hoshi-chan?" she softly smiles.Wow..arent her cheek hurt from all that smiling?

"umm...pancake?"

"Okay~wait a minutes" Be patient dear stomach..food is coming. I drool from the scent of pancake.

"Here Hoshi-chan, your pancake, and hot chocolate milk. Enjoy your breakfast." she gave me the tray.Ah...I nearly forget.

"Ne...obaa-san can you give two wolves some meats if they come here later."

"Sure why not"Thank god she didn't scare or ask me why I have wolves. I nod my head in appreciation and walk to the empty table.

I just take 8 minutes to eat my breakfast. After that, I go to my class.

After half an hour of searching for my class

After half an hour of searching for my class...I finally found it. I open the door and
........
.....
...
..
.
.
.
It's empty.
I can see an imaginary tumbleweed rolling on the ground....what do I expect...its 7 in the morning and class start at 8:30 a.m.