Chapter25: Survival Test Part 2

*lick

"Urghhh...Shiro....stop it"

*sigh

I really have to help Shiro with his sleeping while licking habit....wait how to call it.....sleep licking??

Mehhh...

*lick

"Ughhh...Shir--"

Wait...Shiro and Kuroo didn't join me in this test...so who the hell is licking my face?! 

I quickly open my eyes only to meet with a pair of neon green hues.

Oh right...how can I forgot...

"Morning Mr. Tiger." I patted his head lazily and he happily purred.

Hmmm...look like his wound is already healed. Good.

"Come here. I need to take off your bandage. Look like it already healed." He walks toward me and lie down...showing me his injured hind leg.

Carefully, I take off the bandage. The wound has been healed...leaving a not so visible scar.

"Huh...it healed perfectly. Now you can walk in the forest and hunt."

Patting his head again I take a while before I will walk around the forest again.

"Its look like it is 10 in the morning. I really should go now. " I quickly grab my things and put them in my bag.

*twitch

Huh???

What is...

Looking at my back...I can see a fluffy wolf tail.

Oh right...how can I forgot...its the full moon tonight. Thank goodness it is not that hot today or I will become a steamed wolf.

"Roaaaaar" the tiger look at my tail in confusion before it looks like it wants to bite it.

"Heyheyhey!!!! Nonono!!! Don't bite my tail. Its gonna hurt like hell if you do it." The tiger tilted his head in confusion.

*siggh

This is the time I hope Kuroo and Shiro are here to help me talk to the animal.

I take out my dark blue cloak and wear it.

"I have to go now. Bye-bye big guys" I pat his head for the last time before I walk out of the cave.

I quickly filled in my water bottle and wash my face.

"Okay...the second day of the test...three days to go."

*thump

Ughh...what the hell just happen.
In a second I hi-fiving with the ground using my face.

*lick

"Ohhh...hey there buddy. What are you doing here??" I quickly sit up because I don't want to eat the soil.

"Raaaawwwwr"

"Uhhh...you can't follow me. Just go and hunt buddy"

"Grrrroooowllllll"

"..."
"..."

"Okay...I'm hungry so don't look at me like that. Wanna go hunting with me buddy??"

"Rawrr"

"I take that as a yes. Come on then"

I then wander in the forest with the tiger beside me. Ahhhh...peaceful...how I miss you.

I smiled and continue walking for about 10 minutes before I stopped.

Jackpot!!

In five feet away from me, there is a large buck. Before it can notice me, I crouched down and inched closer toward it.