Chapter 4:The Akashi family

'This is awkward

.......
.....
....
....
..
'This is awkward....why did they look at me like that'
Hoshi starts to feel nervous. The other just sit quietly while staring at her.'That's it! I can't take it anymore!!'she looks at them...well not really, she is wearing a blindfold...well..she is glaring at them with a dark aura. The other quickly avert their gaze. It is true that they can't see her eyes but they still can feel her glare and it makes them shiver.

'guess she can't take it anymore...fuffufuf..' Zen chuckle.
"Ahem...well everyone meets my student Hoshimi Yukiko. Hoshi meet my father, my mother, my lil brother and my cousins."
"Hey, old man! You forgot to introduce us you dimwit!!"Kuroo bark.
"Ohh...sorry.And this is Kuroo and Shiro."
"It talks!!" a girl with pigtail said.
"Of course I talk!!"Kuroo growl at the girl.
Hoshi scratches his ear to calm him down.
"Calm down Kuroo"

"Aawww...there are so cute~Anyway my name is Ruu Akashi the queen of Azure kingdom and that is my husband Guren Akashi, the king. This is my second son Katsuki Akashi and my nieces Minami and Yumiko Soleria. Anyway sweety, you can call me Aunt Ruu if you want"
"....."
"Aww~come on..call me aunt Ruu~"
"..."
"Mom, stop it. You make her uncomfortable"
"Fine~~" the queen pout.
"*sigh So, father what is happening at the throne room and why did you scream like a dying seal??"Katsuki asked.
"uh...I'm fighting with Hos-"he cant complete his word because the queen has thrown a knife at him.
"Dear~How many time do I have to tell you do not fight in the castle~~"
"I-im sorry!"
"Hmmm...but you have to clean the throne room by yourself. Understood?"
"Yes"
"Hey Hoshi" Katsuki called her with a full mouth.
"Honey, don't speak when your mouth is full"
"yes, mom. So? How old are you?"
"9...i will be 10 years old next month"
....
...
..
..
"I thought she is the same age as Yumi," Minami said.
"Yeah me too"
Hoshi 's aura turned gloomy. Why? Why? I'm not that short right? right?!
"pfttfft...anyway Katsuki can you take Hoshi to her room and you can bring her to the library or somewhere else. I want to talk to father and mother alone. You can bring Ami and Yumi too."
Zen tries to hold his laugh.
"Hai. Come on"
"hn"

 Come on""hn"

'woooowww....its pretty~'

"It's pretty right? This is my favorite place in this castle" Ami said with a bubbly voice.
"Come on!" she drags Hoshi and Katsuki to the white gazebo at the center of the garden.
"Shi~can I play at the garden?"Shiro asks her with his puppy eye.
"mhm" she nods her head
"Yeah!come on Ku!"
"Hey!! wait for me!"