Chapter 10:Welcome to Moonlight Academy

.

Today is the day that Hoshi, Katsuki, and Ami go to Moonlight Academy

.
.
Today is the day that Hoshi, Katsuki, and Ami go to Moonlight Academy. It will take them a day to arrive at Politan. Right now Zen, his parent, Yumi and the Soleria couple is waiting for the trio at the castle gate.

"Ah! There they are~" Yumi said excitedly while pointing at the trio and the wolves.

"Ah, Hoshi here."Zen gave her a weird card thingy.

"what is this sensei??" she looks at the card in confusion.

"It's your own financial card. I have put all of the money that I borrow from you years ago and my mother also gives you a few golds to buy clothes."

"Oh, thanks sensei" she gave her sensei a very very small smile that you will easily miss it.

"Welcome~~take care Hoshi and please look after my brother and Ami"

"Sure" she nods her head.

"ano...Hoshi-chan." someone called her.
"hmm" Oh...its the queen.

"here...this is the only clothes that I can save before the servant throw them out and I am sorry Hoshi."Ruu bowed her head while giving the clothes to Hoshi. She feels guilty.

"It's fine, Aunt Ruu. Its just clothes and I think all of the clothes are too small for me. Oh, and thanks for the money...I will buy clothes when we arrive at Politan."Ruu is very happy. She glomped Hoshi and squealed in happiness.

"Yay!! you called me Aunt Ruu again!!"She grinned at Hoshi while the said person has a blank face.

"Guys, we have to go," Katsuki said while looking at his pocket watch.

"Aww~~to soon. Anyway, always eat healthy food Katsu, Hoshi. Don't fight with each other. Always brush your teeth okay!" the queen said while patting their head.

"Dear, they already know how to take care of themselves. You don't have to worry"Green said while hugging her waist.

"I know...but they are my babies you know...my son and my daughter figures." the queen smile lovingly at them.

Hoshi is shocked. She didn't know that the queen sees her as a daughter. She is very happy, maybe...just maybe she will happy again.

The green haired beauty hugs the two teenagers."Take care Katsu, Hoshi"

"Awww~~Group hugs"all of the members of the Akashi family join the hugs even Kuroo and Shiro.

"We will miss you," Yumi said while sobbing quietly. This is why Hoshi trust them. They are not a fake person and always cared for her even though she is just an outsider.

After breaking the group hug, the trio walked away from the castle smiling happily....well in Hoshi case it just a slight tug on her lips.

well in Hoshi case it just a slight tug on her lips