Chapter 23: I need a potion!!

What should I do?

What should I do?

Okay...relax Hoshi relax...everything will be alright.. take a deep breath...

Breath in~

Breath out~

You guys might be wondering why I'm freaking out...well...it is because the full moon is in two days.

What's wrong with the moon?

Well...that's the problem.

I'm a half-blood snow wolf.

Means I also will react to the full moon like a normal wolf and wolf beast.

The moon kinda has that effect on us. It makes our inner wolf came out. Our sense will be heightened.

It is too troublesome.

And because I'm half-blood my ears and tail that I always hide will come out.
That is because at full moon our inner wolf is too strong that we can't hide it....and I don't want some maniac chasing me around the school.

The second reason that I freaking out is because of the fact that I have a snow wolf blood.

Snow wolf beast is not that rare tho...it just that it is really hard to see us, because a snow wolf beast usually lives in a cold place.

So....me being a snow wolf walk around with my tails and ears will surely cause a ruckus.

Us snow wolf has a slightly different from a normal wolf beast. Unlike we have our fang mark on our body. For me...it is on my face under my eyes.

I'm not gonna lie...I love it...it makes my golden dragon like eyes pop out.

Other than that...our hair color usually light or pastel colour...well some of us have dark hair.

Our blood also makes us heal faster than normal.

And the last reason is.....the potion that I usually use to hide my wolf side has been run out...

Now..... let us find a way to hide my tails and ears.

Hmmm...
Hmmmmm...
Hmmmmmmmm...
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

30 minutes later~😪

"Shiiiii~~~wake up~~ what are you doing...why are you sleeping on the window sill?"

Huuh?? what??

"Gurggurlshjjduub......."

"What are you mumbling about. Speak normally would ya Shi."Kuroo deadpan.

"She said to give her five minutes." Shiro chirped

"How in the world that you understand that?!!!!!"

"Not too loud you two.."

"Sorry shi....but why are you sleeping here?...your bed is just five steps from here ya know." Shiro stared at his master in confusion.

"Ohhh... I'm just thinking about........."

"...?"
"About what?"

"..."
"..."
"..."

.
.
.
.
.

"SHIT!!!!IM ASLEEP!!!!"

"..."
"Calm down shi"

"Sjxjehdkslnxlapofjdbnqkfi"

"Shi"
"Shi"

"Jdiensodnwbhwidoogprjdksppsjdj