4

So my mom made me get a job..i know lame asf.

"Erm, can i get a small coffee and a donut" this girl asked. I rung up her order.

"2.06" she handed me 3 dollars. I handed her a ticket then put in her money, about to give her, her change.

"Keep the change" she said walking off. I frowned hard asf.

"Bitch what change?" I mumbled. I leaned on the counter wanting to be home drooling over Tay, yeah that's his name

"NAHMIR!" I jumped standing up straight. "No slouching on the job!"

"Yess ma'am" when she walked away I rolled my eyes at her fat ass,Mann I hate my boss her big greasy ass get on my nerves

See i really don't need this job, but my mom's refusing to give me her letter of recommendation. She went to Harvard. Thats my dream school.

I have it easy, i don't have to sign up or be on a waitlist, because my mom was a straight 'A'student there and she could pass down her spot.

But she dont want to, she claims that just giving me the spot won't mean anything, i didn't work as hard as her to get it. She earned it and want me to do the same

The bullshit that leaves that women's mouth is outrageous

"Wassup bro!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when i saw Taymor and his friend walk into the cafe. Instantly i froze

He looked at me then smirked. I ducked back and went into the back room breathing hard

Fuck fuck fuckk

"I'm going on break" I said quickly to my boss walking out the back door

I was about to approach my car when someone grabbed my arm turning me around

I became face to face with Taymor. He was smiling hard "Why you in such a rush?" I moved in his grip "I'm on break leave me be!"

"I didn't know you worked at my auntie coffee shop" i blinked moving my face

"Auntie?!" I asked. He laughed at me then nodded

"You don't seem happy to see me" he said biting his lips changing the conversation. "Why would I be happy to see you? You not no one special" I said catching a small attitude

"I'm popular, everybody happy to see me" he said, I almost choked on his ego. His big fat ego. Big like his Auntie.

"I'm not everybody, maybe if u stop being so choked up on your ego and pride you would notice that" he then looks at me and frowns.

"Shut up nerd" I laughed "oh so I'm a nerd now?"

He then bits his lips walking towards me backing me up against the wall. "A cute one" now that threw me off. I tried to think of something to change the subject.

"you kissed this cute nerd!" I said feelings proud in my response. He brought his face closer to mines "I'll kiss this cute nerd again" he then grabs my face kissing me, he grabbed both my arms pining them to the both side of my head.

He stepped closer to me, closing the small space that was sperating us. He then rolls his hips into mines causing me to moan. He broke the kiss stepping back walking away.

I stood there watching him walk away my face was hot and I knew it was red. I looked around then jumped up and down yelling then calmed down when a old lady was starting at me. Breathing in and out I walked to my car getting in.