28

" well that was weird. I thought yall was like... over-"

Jesus.. for fuck's sake..

"we are" I cut him off. "I don't see why he wont go fuck some random HIV infection girl like he was when we were talking"  i added.

he laughed. "you really hate this guy huh? same" i frowned.

isnt it obvious. people who like each other dont slam each other into walls and threaten other viciously

"what you mean?" i asked.

he turned and looked at me, we were walking to the nearby taco bell, only because i want to shit my life away when i get home.

"i mean i just don't like the guy, he literally cockblocked me and your first date" i chocked.

"sir that was not a date being built. you were fucking bullying me" he laughed then scratched the back of his head.

so we went back to my house afterwards. only because it was late and he didn't have a car. its dangerous out at night alone.

"you live alone?" he asked as i unlocked the door. "yes" i lied. "wow how do you afford to live here?"

maybe it would've been better walking alone and just maybe getting manhandled by a stranger..

i rolled my eyes. "i dont-" he cut me off.

"then who do?"

im going to shit myself-

"me" i jumped hard as fuck, dropping everything in my hand. i looked over at the couch and saw Saturday sitting there drinking something out a glass.

"shit" i said holding my chest.

wait..why is he-

"uhh who is that?" jordan asked.

"i thought you was busy! get the fuck out"i said suddenly angry. I've had enough of the bullshit today. first Taymor then, Mr Can't Shut The Fuck Up... now this.

"i lied. why didnt you tell me Taymor was fucking with you?" he sounded tipsy.

i scoffed. "why should i-"

"cause i said so" he threatened cutting me off. "No. you is NOT my nigga. I'm not one of these weak ass little boys. i can fight my own battle-"

"not when it comes to taymor"

bro what the fuck?!

"uh imma leave" Saturday looked behind me. "w-who is that? Aye who are you?" he said finally acknowledging Jordan.

" I'm Jorda-"

"Don't worry about who he is" i butted in. Saturday looked at me. "im sorry. but i wasnt talking to you. he must be the new nigga you fucking?" i frowned.

"actually-" i cut him off. "he ain't nobody ok?!"

"i guess im nobody" Jordan mumbled. Saturday then stood up stumbling a little.  "s-since he's nobody" he looked at Jordan. "you can leave" he said to him.

"uh uh no. he dont have to go anywhere. who the fuck do you think you ar-" i was suddenly grabbed and pushed against the wall.

"shut the fuck up Nicholas i was talking to you!" he said aggressively.

"uh guess that's my cue to leave" jordan said turning around.

so he's just going to leave me with this fuckinh psycho.

"GET OFF ME" he smelled like a fucking brewery.

"i said get the-" he smashed his lips on mines. i froze confused.

he bit down on my lip. "i couldn't stop thinking about you.." he said running his hand up my back. i jumped.

i was scared, because one he's fucking drunk and two he's fucking strong. one wrong move he coukd knock me into next weekend.

"i told myself that i wasn't going to fall for you..you know i can't stand being away from you" he said pushing my hair back. i shut my eyes. "y-you dont mean that. y-your drunk"

I've read that when people are intoxicated they speak the truth or even say things they've been trying to hide.

"but i do" he said kissing my neck. i moved ny head to the side.

he sucked and pulled at the skin. i pulled my knees closer together but he only pushed them apart stepping closer to me.

i sucked in a breath. he rolled his hips against mines. "uh" i groaned grabbing his shirt. he bit my neck softly. "ah" i moaned pulling my lip into my mouth.

"fuck" he breathed out.  "jump" he said. i frowned. "wha-" he suddenly grabbed my ass lifting me off the ground i wrapped my legs and arms around him instantly.

he walked over to the couch dropping me. before i could sit up he was on top of me stuffing his face into my neck.

it was quiet for a while. "Saturday?" he didn't respond. i felt even breathing on my neck.

great.  he's a sleep and I'm hard.