18

the weekend went by faster than a gay nigga catching a std. i'm not happy. cause what the fuck?!

"then he was like you got some good pusssy for a white bitch. should i be worried? is being called a bitch from a black guy normal?"

"what?" i asked looking at lenda. i wasn't paying attention to shit she was saying

"dontae! on the football team!" she exclaimed. i wiggled my nose in disgust. "you fucked him? why not Herman?" i asked. she shook her shoulders. "he was hard. he kept changing the topic. and plus he kept talking about having kids" she said rolling her eyes.

"i just want some dicky dick" i laughed at her choice of words. i looked off and froze instantly.

"what?" she turned around following my gaze. "what the fuck?!" she cursed. i felt anger build up in me.

don't make a scene. don't make a scen-

how dare he show his bitch ass face after completely blowing me off?!

i stepped towards to confront him but lenda grabbed my wrist. "don't" he hasn't noticed me yet looking around searching the crowd.

he eyes then locked with mines looked, his jaw clicked and he turned and walked away.

she let me go. i turned back to her. she reached to touch my arm rubbing it lightly "don't get yourself worked up over his dumb ass" she assured. i smiled softly at her comforting action

///

i sat down on the couch in the library, well flung myself. i've been trying my hardest to talk  taymor. its really been  that hard, concerning he's still ignoring me. 

i pulled out my phone.

me : are u busy?

he read my message quick and replied

the weekend🤡:nah, why?

me: come get me? i'll meet you in the student parking lot..?

the weekend 🤡: yeah sure.

i shut my phone off sliding it in my pocket. i have to get the fuck out this school. especially with him being here.

my phone then buzzed

the weekend 🤡:outside.

wow that was quick

(taymor pov)

i feel bad, like really bad, for ignoring Nahmir, but i had to collect my thoughts. and figure out away i was going to apologize for not speaking with him for weeks.

when my brother came back to town i had to cut ties to him off. knowing he'll use him against me. but i see he has already known i knew him..

i saw Nahmir leave out the library out the side door to the student parking lot.

this is my chance.

i waited a couple seconds then followed behind him. i froze instantly at the scene in front of me.

i watched him walk up to Saturday leaning against his car smirking. i couldn't hear what they were talking about but it made Nahmir laugh.

my brother then looked up catching my eye. he smirked . i focused my attention back to Nahmir who ran his hands through his hair.

why does he look so bothered? is he bothering him?!

my anger raised even more causing me to ball my fist up.

saturday then placed his hand on the small of nahmir back rubbing small circles

he's trying to calm him!
no!
only i'm allowed to comfort him!!

nahmir then nodded at whatever he said. stepping back a little as Saturday opened the car door. nahmir climbed in and he closed to door behind him, walking over to the other said about to get on but looked back at me winking.

he got inside and started the car pulling off quickly.

my heart beaten loudly against my chest. my breathing became uneven and quick.

how dare he make contact with my baby?

my breathing was getting out of control i looked around balling my fist up. i turned and punched the closet thing to me, resulting in me screaming in pain . i could careless about my hand but my heart, it ached in pain